Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Well, 2 of them, judging by the 'plates.

:inlove:

21MY Mach 1 Twister Orange Australia 1.jpg

21MY Mach 1 Twister Orange Australia 2.jpg

21MY Mach 1 Twister Orange Australia 3.jpg

21MY Mach 1 Twister Orange Australia 4.jpg

21MY Mach 1 Twister Orange Australia 5.jpg
It's crazy how much different the vehicle looks with just the Euro/clear taillights. For example, I've seen a Bullitt in my homeland (Czech Rep) with Euro taillights, doesn't look as good as my US Bullitt.

But, in some colors, like the orange, the clear looks better.

And yes, I know you can swap them out (but only one way, i.e. regulations around the world won't really allow US-style taillights).
Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Start the engine (and the lights) and they'll turn red :wink: I agree that with some colours it fits just fine.

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Holy sheet! That looks GOOD. Front bar is terrific, quite similar in some ways to the 2015+ GT. Still don't get the thinking behind the grille, IMHO it's a kind of halfway solution.

T.O.Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt Mustang
All non-US S550s lack the center gauges. I've not seen a decent reason for their exclusion, but its been that way from 2015.
Hey, non North America!
(Though I’m not sure about the United States of Mexico.)
:)

T.O.Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt Mustang
You know our engines are Canajun, so you better not forget about us.
At least the Coyote, not sure where they make the Ecoboost.

Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Start the engine (and the lights) and they'll turn red :wink: I agree that with some colours it fits just fine.
Yes I do realize they are red taillights when on. I've also seen videos of Mach 1 recently that show clearly that the outter-most bar gets lit up less in red as that's the blinker/indicator...

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Sorry, hard not to cringe when you hear Mach 1 pronounced as if it were "Mack 1." May as well call it a Jimmy 7 or a Michael 2.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry, hard not to cringe when you hear Mach 1 pronounced as if it were "Mack 1." May as well call it a Jimmy 7 or a Michael 2.
"what would you change for the next Mach 1" -- "I had an issue that my hand touched a button on the steering wheel activating Siri"..... The only reason to watch this video is to see what the car looks like, everything else is biased.

The fact that the car weighs almost 1800kg maybe would be something that would be good to improve, gearing, lack of torsen....just saying

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
"what would you change for the next Mach 1" -- "I had an issue that my hand touched a button on the steering wheel activating Siri"..... The only reason to watch this video is to see what the car looks like, everything else is biased.

The fact that the car weighs almost 1800kg maybe would be something that would be good to improve, gearing, lack of torsen....just saying
Don't....all Mach 1 get a Torsen? I'm pretty sure the Bullitt does and the Mach 1 is largely similar... At least the US version.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Don't....all Mach 1 get a Torsen? I'm pretty sure the Bullitt does and the Mach 1 is largely similar... At least the US version.
not on the export models at least to europe

From the information shared we will get traction-lok and 3:55 :(. The tremec will help out with some short gearing compared to e.g. a EU Bullitt that quite frankly feel a bit dull due to the high gearing. The A10 and 3:55 feels very different in performance, that also comes with an none Torsen diff ...

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Aussie cars don’t get the strut brace?
Sponsored