Sponsored

Turned on the tv and yup it is that time of year again...

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Time for 2 min commercials of sad emaciated children, dieing dogs and Sarah McLachlan songs trying to get you to empty your wallet. Every register you go to will get the the will you like to make a donation speech..... IM actually surprised Christmas trees are not up yet at Home Depot and Loews. If Kmart were still around they would be full Christmas already.
Sponsored

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I saw my first Christmas ad right before Labor Day this year. It was for some new LED Christmas lights. It annoyed me.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I saw my first Christmas ad right before Labor Day this year. It was for some new LED Christmas lights. It annoyed me.
Yeah Lowes and home depot now have Ilse full of Xmas here.

Reactions: XS
OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Mistake #1, paying for TV. Mistake #2, watching TV.
Haha I dont pay. Prime, hulu, disney and netflix are all borrowed from other people. Im a tv leach.

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
If you would have watched some over-the-air HD you could have seen millionaires disrespecting the flag and calling people racist for making them rich playing a kids game. Or a movie glorifying pedophiles on Netflix.

On second thought, maybe it is better to just go outside and do the seasonal yard work and get ready to put those LED Christmas lights up for Halloween?

Sponsored

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I find your posts fascinating. They're so densely layered, and so all over the place as to be difficult to parse. Most people use many words, but don't manage to say much. You on the other hand, pack at least three conspiracy theories into each sentence. It's like an elaborate form of performance art. I know I won't get a straight answer publicly, but can you PM me if you're for real?
And I find you about as interesting as the skid mark in a rest stop commode. You should watch a football game sometime this year or maybe a pedo movie and try to form a thought on your own.

If I was going to memorialize a guy with his name on my football helmet, it probably would not be a guy who raped a 14y/o girl. If I chose to take a knee it wouldn't be to support a career criminal who ate Fentanyl and died. (and no I do not approve of the knee on the neck guy, even if it was department policy) Eventually, acquittals are very likely in those cases and the uninformed with likely riot and loot again.

There are so many other actual victims of injustice or bad policing to be concerned about. Philando Castile for instance. Ahmaud Arbery probably deserves attention. Justine Damond was a murder victim of a racist cop and not one word from the national media or riot.

Disrespect to the flag and anthem is not a conspiracy theory, it is just something I do not approve of. Yeah it is your right to hate the flag, just don't expect me to applaud you. I didn't think Mapplethorpe set the world on fire with a picture of cross in a Mason jar of pee, but it was his right to peddle it as art. It's all about preference.

I can see a guy like you enjoying watching a movie about 11 y/o girls acting in provocative or sexual ways. Chris Hansen did a show on guys who like that kind of stuff a few years ago. Again, not a conspiracy theory. Just not what I like to watch.

It is not actually a conspiracy to disagree with something, thanks for playing. What state is "LI" anyway?

Last edited:

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I get it, you don't want to break character. Keep doing you :like: . LI is short for Long Island.

I would expect you to keep doing whatever it is they tell you to do, obey and comply. You should never try and do your own research or form an unapproved opinion. It is important, you only know what MSNBC or CNN tells you to know.
Sponsored