Brometheus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP 6MT
Amazing day!
Looong trip home. Took the coast to where it ends, got stuck on 5 for awhile and jumped on Coast Hwy again in Oceanside. Got to Del Mar and it was almost a standstill. If I did not stop at the store I would have gotten home by maybe 6:45.

Speaking of stopping at the store...I pulled into the lot, saw this guy from afar and thought he was just being rude, taking up spaces. But I parked up by him and it seemed he was in a bit of a pickle. He was still sitting inside the car. I got out to shop, filled the trunk with groceries and he was still sitting in there. :lol:

Hope you aren't on the forum, dude. :p
(I tried to be discreet when taking these :lol:)
LOL! Sorry if you're on here. That sucks, but... :lol:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Glacierbrew907

Glacierbrew907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6MT
still at it in Hollywood now, they have some nice beers here
:) :cheers:

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
Billy, Great cruise you set up yesterday. You picked some awesome roads and i really enjoyed it. I hope you had a good birthday.:headbang:

OP
OP
Glacierbrew907

Glacierbrew907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6MT
Billy, Great cruise you set up yesterday. You picked some awesome roads and i really enjoyed it. I hope you had a good birthday.:headbang:
Thanks, it was a fun day cruising, chilling at the beach, and eating dinner in Hollywood. I'm surprised how little traffic there is in those canyons. I only ran into 3 cars and 2 of them pulled over. We were rallying pretty good, I was at the limit of my base model suspension and all season tires lol. No chance I was going to pull away from 728Pony, but it was fun trying.

There's a few more good canyons in that area, I'll put those in the route next time. I'm off to Cancun this week and looking forward to seeing everyone again at the Carlsbad meet in 2 weeks.

728 PONY

728 Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT premium p/p
I was just trying to stay ahead of Dan and his son....
Sponsored