• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania TSW Bathurst Wheel and Nitto Tire Set - 20x9.5 and 20x11 Gloss Gunmetal (Rotary Forged)

Evolution Performance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evoperform.com
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
$1,800.00

These wheels and tires were only on the car for 2,800 miles. There are No scratches on the wheels and the tires have 90% tread life left.

Brand new this wheel package would cost $3,200.

These wheels and tires fit 2005-2020 - Mustang V6, GT and 2007-2014 Shelby GT500

(2) 20x9.5 - TSW Bathurst Wheel - Gloss Gunmetal (Rotary Forged)
(2) 275/35R20 - Nitto NT05 Tire
(2) 20x11 - TSW Bathurst Wheel - Gloss Gunmetal (Rotary Forged)
(2) 315/35R20 - Nitto NT05R Tire
(4) TPMS Sensors (Installed)
(1) Wheel Installation Kit

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg
Sponsored

aaricchavez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaric
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Will these clear the Brembos on the PP Mustangs?

OP
OP
Evolution Performance

Evolution Performance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evoperform.com
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I will ship them on a pallet via truck freight to a commercial address for $2,000.00 total. If you want them let me know I have three other people that are interested and I'm replying to.

Sponsored

aaricchavez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaric
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I will ship them on a pallet via truck freight to a commercial address for $2,000.00 total. If you want them let me know I have three other people that are interested and I'm replying to.
Thanks again! Don't let me hold you back if you have other people ready to buy. It's a great deal, I'm a bit indecisive though as there are a few sets I'm looking at.

Ericdib2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt performance pack
Still available? And where are you located?

psoto13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pablo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury; Previously: 2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Race Red
Where in PA? Best price if picked up this weekend??

Thanks.

Sponsored

aaricchavez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaric
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Do you have any pics of these on a 15-19 GT?

Thanks,
Chris
I was the one that scooped these up, I'll have the car back from a shortblock install in a day or two and post up some pictures of them on my 15.

FamilymanGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I was the one that scooped these up, I'll have the car back from a shortblock install in a day or two and post up some pictures of them on my 15.
Congrats on the score. Trying to figure out what style I would like to install on my 19. Looking to stay with black wheels.
Sponsored