The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I'm the original as far as I know. They wouldn't sell a used one would they? I think I will ask them.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be the voice of contrary/reason. Unleashed Tuning or Steeda. SCT/BDX device.
I don't have a good feeling about Lund/PBD - too big to care about paying attention to details and being 'short' with customers.

Though other posters are right, HP Tuners is rapidly gaining mindshare and looks like are serious about the tooling.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I checked with Lund this morning and they asked for a photo of a particular screen on the Ngauge. I sent them the photo and they confirmed that yes I have three unlocks. That’s something I didn’t know and it’s pretty cool. If I ever decide to sell it and go back to stock I’ll let somebody know who wants an NGauge and a Lund tune.

Justgonna send it

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ty
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6spd
I'll be the voice of contrary/reason. Unleashed Tuning or Steeda. SCT/BDX device.
I don't have a good feeling about Lund/PBD - too big to care about paying attention to details and being 'short' with customers.

Though other posters are right, HP Tuners is rapidly gaining mindshare and looks like are serious about the tooling.
Hptuner is partner with PBD
That what I’m running now HPTUNE ngauge and PBD tune

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
We offer Tunes for the mustangs, and we have done several of them both remotely and here on the dyno. We can do e85/ flex fuel tunes. We can tune for bolt ons like aftermarket manifolds, cold air, exhaust, etc,etc. We offer free revisions to the owner of the tuner and also support datalogging. here is a basic remote tune we did on a 2016 mustang gt with our cold air intake installed on 93 octane.

livernois tune 93 wcai.png
Sponsored