Sponsored

Trying to get a shop to paint pp spoiler

Treefrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium
I'm trying to find a shop to paint my mp concepts pp spoiler. No one wants to mess with it because of my color Rapid red.

No ford dealerships have a body shop near me.

I'm trying one more shop next week. I've tried 2, one said that it wouldn't fit. They didn't understand how it's put together.

I'm almost ready to give up.

Anyone have this problem? Anyone have experience in trying to paint match rapid red?

20210721_170138.jpg

Screenshot_20210723-162909_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I'm really surprised. If you were in an accident they would have to paint one anyway. I don't know if you have Caliber Collision by you but they have said they will paint things for me in NFG. I have asked them about spoilers and even louvers.

PVAMT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Deep impact blue / silver stripes, red pinstripes
Vehicle Showcase
I'm trying to find a shop to paint my mp concepts pp spoiler. No one wants to mess with it because of my color Rapid red.

No ford dealerships have a body shop near me.

I'm trying one more shop next week. I've tried 2, one said that it wouldn't fit. They didn't understand how it's put together.

I'm almost ready to give up.

Anyone have this problem? Anyone have experience in trying to paint match rapid red?

20210721_170138.jpg

Screenshot_20210723-162909_Chrome.jpg
Have you thought about painting it yourself? There are a few companies that offer factory paint colors in a spray can kit. If you can’t find that ( I ordered mine off Amazon) you could try using a “prevail kit” that can be bought from Lowes. And the paint can be ordered from many Napa’s. Before you shoot that idea down, I have used them to shoot touch up on airplanes
Sponsored