Sponsored

Trying to decide on what type of supercharger to go with..

4orceFed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP Equip.Group 400A
Love my Whipple for daily drivability and general badassery. Flight Control software, incomparable customer service and constantly improving, revising and upgrading systems that are already out there. If you have ANY issue, it's taken care of.

Ultimately, it comes down to your budget and planned use. As you can see, everyone has there own preference. Good luck with your decision.
Sponsored

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Love my Whipple for daily drivability and general badassery. Flight Control software, incomparable customer service and constantly improving, revising and upgrading systems that are already out there. If you have ANY issue, it's taken care of.

Ultimately, it comes down to your budget and planned use. As you can see, everyone has there own preference. Good luck with your decision.

High! :thumbsup::ford:

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
Hey guys so I have a 2016 GT and I'm looking into putting a blower on it just not sure which type I want to go with. I like the whipple and tvs blowers for the instant power but is all that instant power useable or do you just blow the tires off right away? I'm also interested in a procharger setup but was wondering when does the power come on in that setup is really high in the rpm range does a p1x spool faster than a p1sc or opposite? Any input is appreciated thanks
For street/city/traffic DD, forget centri. I lived through it and wasted a lot of money and aggravation, just to add more drag/drain on the engine and not be ab able to get any juice before 5000 RPM.Centri is great for open space like freeway or strip. But for stop & go on daily driver get a PD. Whipple has a great hardware/software combo that match perfectly. Think of While company like Apple that make the software to match their hardware. Whipple has great CS and the stuff is so OEM. Just go with their stage 2 and you're done.

4orceFed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP Equip.Group 400A
OP
OP

Polax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
16' DIP blue GT premium pp
Kinda looking into maybe a kenne bell but you don't see a lot of people on here running them you guys have any input on them? I see they have 2 different versions a air cooled and liquid cooled is the LC worth the extra money? Thanks guys

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Kinda looking into maybe a kenne bell but you don't see a lot of people on here running them you guys have any input on them? I see they have 2 different versions a air cooled and liquid cooled is the LC worth the extra money? Thanks guys
yes. thats what my car is 2.8LC

[ame]
Sponsored