Sponsored

Trustworthy Tire and Alignment Shop in Eastern PA

davis.jacobj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
I'm looking for a trustworthy shop for GT350 mounting, balancing and alignment. I've called a load of shops and have found 2 that will mount and balance GT350 wheel/tires but I'm not really sure which ones are trustworthy to do such a task without damaging anything.
Looking for any suggestions or experiences. I am in the Allentown, PA area but willing to drive for a good shop.
Sponsored

BierGut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
I'm looking for a trustworthy shop for GT350 mounting, balancing and alignment. I've called a load of shops and have found 2 that will mount and balance GT350 wheel/tires but I'm not really sure which ones are trustworthy to do such a task without damaging anything.
Looking for any suggestions or experiences. I am in the Allentown, PA area but willing to drive for a good shop.
Start with Specialty Cars in Allentown for a "recommendation". It is a Porsche (air-cooled) shop only, but the owner, Mark, is accostommed to working on cars of outrageous value and would steer you in the right direction. Start there as you are local. I am also ask a good friend who lives in Allentown -- if there is a good shop I'll circle back on this forum.