Sponsored

Trusted Wheel/Tire shops in Phoenix AZ

MANDARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16>GT Base>Magnetic>PP
Hey all, new to the Phoenix area. I’m looking for recommendations for a trustworthy wheel/tire shop. Got a TPMS error message coming from the rear passenger wheel I want to get fixed. Any recommendations for a shop that won’t munch up a set of TE37s. Thanks in advance!

pic for fun
018B557B-1492-4889-ABEC-6599B41F49EA.jpeg
Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
I have used firestone for years. Specifically the one out west at pebble creek Parkway and McDowell. I've been to a few others occasionally and their service is always good. Only place I'd drop my car off at for day to get tires and alignment done. I never have more than .1 miles put on the odometer so I know they aren't joy riding or hooning it. They've never screwed one of my wheels up either. Not sure how their prices are for service though. I only go for tires.

OP
OP
MANDARK

MANDARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16>GT Base>Magnetic>PP
I have used firestone for years. Specifically the one out west at pebble creek Parkway and McDowell. I've been to a few others occasionally and their service is always good. Only place I'd drop my car off at for day to get tires and alignment done. I never have more than .1 miles put on the odometer so I know they aren't joy riding or hooning it. They've never screwed one of my wheels up either. Not sure how their prices are for service though. I only go for tires.
Appreciate the feedback, I’ve always been weary of big box shops with aftermarket wheels. I’ll check them out.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Appreciate the feedback, I’ve always been weary of big box shops with aftermarket wheels. I’ll check them out.
I know the feeling but they have done good by me for roughly 15 years now. Plus the location I specifically mentioned is their highest volume store in AZ so the crews must be some of their best. Good luck!

loco_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Vehicle Showcase
You could check out the Discount Tire on Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd and the 101 freeway. They get a lot of very expensive cars in there so they are used to dealing with specialty wheels.

Of course there is no guarantee anywhere you go that there will not be an issue, but if you go to a place where they are used to working on expensive/custom/specialty stuff you at least reduce the chance of something happening.....

Sponsored

OP
OP
MANDARK

MANDARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16>GT Base>Magnetic>PP
You could check out the Discount Tire on Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd and the 101 freeway. They get a lot of very expensive cars in there so they are used to dealing with specialty wheels.

Of course there is no guarantee anywhere you go that there will not be an issue, but if you go to a place where they are used to working on expensive/custom/specialty stuff you at least reduce the chance of something happening.....
Appreciate the info! Totally understand on the risk factor, its always fun trying to find a shop that's dealt with high end goods. The recommendations help reduce the concern.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I know many don't like dealerships but I've always had really good luck with Camelback Ford's service. My advisor there always takes good care. Had my latest set of drag radials put on there, no issues with the forged wheels being damaged or anything. They also happen to price match or beat most places on tires as well which was a nice surprise.

OP
OP
MANDARK

MANDARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16>GT Base>Magnetic>PP
I know many don't like dealerships but I've always had really good luck with Camelback Ford's service. My advisor there always takes good care. Had my latest set of drag radials put on there, no issues with the forged wheels being damaged or anything. They also happen to price match or beat most places on tires as well which was a nice surprise.
I appreciate the dealership rec! Always good to have a local spot to go to in a pinch.

Mach U

Threads
Reaction score
Scottsdale, AZ - Winter / Carlsbad CA - Summer
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Genesis - 2021 Mach 1(HP)

Couldn’t agree more. They build client loyalty with free air checks and flats fixed free. Price and service unmatched in my opinion. I use the store on Scottsdale Rd N of the 101. Lots of very nice rides using them.
Sponsored