Wayne Turner

Living life and loving it
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT350,1970 GSX 1987 Buick GN
Will need to take the car in for warranty work and maintenance work soon. I know there are several dealerships in my area, but I'm wondering if anyone has someone they highly recommend? As title refers to, I'm in Irving Tx smack in the middle between Dallas and Fort Worth.Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

DFWStangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford White GT
I would not recommend Westway, even though it is in Irving. I bought my car at 5 Star in Lewisville but have only had service at 5 Star in North Richland Hills. I would recommend 5 Star NRH for service even though they are around a 15 minute drive from Irving.

cwrx82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I've bought two different vehicles at 5Star in NRH in the last 2.5 years and wouldn't have a problem taking them there. I haven't needed to use them for maintenance or warranty work, but they seem like good people.

I'd avoid McDavid in White Settlement, based on how the sales department operates. The service department may be far and beyond better, but the dealership as a whole will never receive any business from me. Just my two cents.

mocella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT Premium
I've bought two different vehicles at 5Star in NRH in the last 2.5 years and wouldn't have a problem taking them there. I haven't needed to use them for maintenance or warranty work, but they seem like good people.
I got my '15 from them as well. My sales guy (Diron) was really easy to work with - pretty laid back and a "here's what we can do, if you want the deal, great, if not, that's cool too" type attitude.

I've not had to return for any maintenance/warranty work so I can't comment on that either.

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
Stay away from McDavid for sales or service. The one time I took my car there (it's only a mile from work), they acted like they couldn't care less about me or my car. I now take the car to 5 Star Ford in NRH for all my warranty service. They're about 18 miles from work and they only offer loaner cars for major warranty service. However, I'm still treated like I'm important and the dealership sincerely wants my business. It's worth the drive.

Ask for Chris Adams; he's one of the service writers and a fellow modified Mustang owner. He'll take care of you.
Sponsored