Status
Not open for further replies.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Honestly, not a bad commercial. Certainly makes him look good which is what it is supposed to do. That said I prefer this.

I usually hate Will Farrell worse than just about anyone, but he was actually funny and a little likable in that commercial.

RedRaptorME

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford raptor. 2019 GT 350 R Black red pinstripe. 1948 Ford 4 door sedan. 1973 stingray corvette.
When’s trump up for war crimes ?
Get lost liberal dead broke piss pot asswipe. By the way, how’s the glass ceiling treating you asswipe.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
The GOAT! (Not the man, but his policies for America!)
TRUMP 2020!!!!!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
TRUMP 2020!!!!!
I’m just wondering how do you separate the two. I was brought up old school, to respect people. I brought up my children the same way. Now you are 100% entitled to your thoughts and opinions so no judging on my part. But Trump the man is a very poor excuse for a human being. I wouldn’t treat my worst enemy the way he treats some of his friends. And heaven help you if you’re not his friend. And please no name calling, I’m just fascinated as to why folks will condone his behavior in return for a good economy.

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
China better be paying for people’s 401ks, lmao.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I’m just wondering how do you separate the two. I was brought up old school, to respect people. I brought up my children the same way. Now you are 100% entitled to your thoughts and opinions so no judging on my part. But Trump the man is a very poor excuse for a human being. I wouldn’t treat my worst enemy the way he treats some of his friends. And heaven help you if you’re not his friend. And please no name calling, I’m just fascinated as to why folks will condone his behavior in return for a good economy.
His policies are PRO-America!
Do you not see it that way?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
His policies are PRO-America!
Do you not see it that way?
Honestly, I believe that every president believes his policies are in the best interest of America. The citizens of this country decide every four years whether or not they agree. I'll just leave it at that.

I was specifically referring to this part of your comment......
I find it virtually impossible to separate the man and the politician. If any of us behaved the way he does on a daily basis we would be expelled from school or fired from our jobs. And yet there are those who are willing to close their eyes to this because they believe he is doing a good job for America.

By the way I do have one issue they scares the hell out of me. With the exception of our president and "some" of his supporters the entire human race believes the Coronavirus is both real and very serious. The president has called a lot of things fake or hoaxes. They may or may not be. Will not argue that point either as it is pointless. But in this case his denial of the Coronavirus for the sake of the stock market (which is the only indicator that our economy is really as strong as he says it is) is going to get people killed. Honestly no different than screaming fire in a crowded movie theater. How desperate does a man have to be to create a situation that potentially could be so dangerous?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
China better be paying for people’s 401ks, lmao.
I truly wish there was anything funny about this. "Every" member of our government need to throw down their swords and begin to take whatever steps are needed to protect the citizens of this country. The thought that we have sunk so low as to politicize a fatal worldwide disease is just sickening. Don't believe it, wait until the first person in your town community, or family contracts it.

the-deadliest-pandemics-in-history-are-outlined-in-this-infographic.jpg

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Honestly, I believe that every president believes his policies are in the best interest of America. The citizens of this country decide every four years whether or not they agree. I'll just leave it at that.

I find it virtually impossible to separate the man and the politician. If any of us behaved the way he does on a daily basis we would be expelled from school or fired from our jobs. And yet there are those who are willing to close their eyes to this because they believe he is doing a good job for America.

By the way I do have one issue they scares the hell out of me. With the exception of our president and "some" of his supporters the entire human race believes the Coronavirus is both real and very serious. The president has called a lot of things fake or hoaxes. They may or may not be. Will not argue that point either as it is pointless. But in this case his denial of the Coronavirus for the sake of the stock market (which is the only indicator that our economy is really as strong as he says it is) is going to get people killed. Honestly no different than screaming fire in a crowded movie theater. How desperate does a man have to be to create a situation that potentially could be so dangerous?
I don't know what to tell you bro. Trump is the GOAT!
All pro-America policies. If you don't see that,....well,...........I can't help ya.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
And that's quite alright. I still love your Mustang!!!!!
Thanks man, I appreciate it. She's a beast! 710HP and 610TQ.
Going to get ceramic coated this year some time as well as the Roush full catback exhaust. :muscle: :devil: lol

085525.jpg

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

I think it's very rare that I would personally like someone who would become president. As a rule I don't like salespeople and politicians.

The reason I generally don't like them is because I think they are shady. I think they tend to lie to people's faces and somehow they get by on charisma. They take bribes whenever possible. I believe that's why both the Democrats and Republicans tend to do the same things. They are all taking bribes from big business.

Trump is not very charismatic and I don't think he would be good at selling cars. But I also don't think he blatantly lies or takes advantage of his position to enrich himself. It's not uncommon for Trump to do something that helps Americans but also makes both Republicans and Democrats criticize him.

I hope we can get more non-politicians into government in the future. People who will donate their salary to charity. People like Trump.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0

I'm with you on most of this. Trump likes to taunt, and I hate taunters. No class, no respect. I believe Trump's use of the word hoax as related to the virus is the rhetoric from the left saying he's doing nothing about it. THAT is bullshit. He limited travel day one and started the ball rolling on containment. He just didn't do it as overtly as he taunts.

His economic policies for the most part have been successful. There just isn't anyone else I can vote for at this time.

OP
OP

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible with Performance Pack
Coming from the guy who doesn't know what a Ponzi scheme is, lol. I'm sure you loved the CBO when they challenged Clinton and Obama tho. Both Republicans and Democrats in congress have used it to assert congressional authority over presidential overreach and removal of the CBO would weaken congress and their ability to challenge policy proposals. Fact is you don't like anything you disagree with.
The CBO is LAUGHABLE. They are so very limited in scope as to what factors they will consider. You can't seriously believe them, You are being disingenuous at best.... you really should get some medication to help you through 2025. Who knows, maybe one day you can even appreciate America's prosperity instead of loathing it.
85027761_10215123006101046_8331695624583905280_n.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.