Sponsored

Triple Yellow R - new 5K adm

ChristianDev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT MT
Saw a yellow R with blue tape and dealer stickers still on it today getting off I 75 north at the Wildwood exit. Was that you? it looked killer
Sponsored

OP
OP
dron_jones

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
I just bought this car today. 2K ADM. How did this fall through the cracks? After my initial inquiry, a bunch of time went by and I reached out to the dealer. THE CAR WAS STILL THERE. Negotiated down to 2K ADM. I drove my '16 oxford white track pack over there and traded it in for 51K. The consensus in another thread was that it was a good deal.

Report to follow later
Congrats on the car! Very glad that this went to a member of the forum.

What happened with the R you were ordering from your dealer? I thought you passed on this because your dealer ended up matching the 5K ADM and was going to still let you order it from him?

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Haha!! Tom, you took the deal huh?! Telling the dealer to go pound sand. Priceless man.

Old yeller! Nice combo!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Congrats on the car! Very glad that this went to a member of the forum.

What happened with the R you were ordering from your dealer? I thought you passed on this because your dealer ended up matching the 5K ADM and was going to still let you order it from him?
I did pass. I proposed to my dealer the 5k and that parks ford was asking. They immediately matched that price. A week went by and I texted Javier, the salesman. The car was still not sold. I had the cash, made an offer, it was accepted. I picked it up today.

I plan to take delivery of the R that is on order. I have a mfg date of August 28th a long with a VIN.

I'm in the market for his and hers bumper stickers.

Somebody had to scarf that thing up at that price.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Haha!! Tom, you took the deal huh?! Telling the dealer to go pound sand. Priceless man.

Old yeller! Nice combo!
Nope, buying that one too. I plan to renegotiate tomorrow again. I'll be reasonable, but it is very obvious the market has softened.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Saw a yellow R with blue tape and dealer stickers still on it today getting off I 75 north at the Wildwood exit. Was that you? it looked killer
That was me. I ran out of the clear road wrap and had to use blue painters tape.

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
N\s the market has softened.
OHHH don't tell R owners that lol.

I passed on this car at $3K over and a really good trade offer on my 2017, I thought the deal was good, just couldn't live with yellow and felt it was a compromise for me if I didn't get the color I wanted.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
OHHH don't tell R owners that lol.

I passed on this car at $3K over and a really good trade offer on my 2017, I thought the deal was good, just couldn't live with yellow and felt it was a compromise for me if I didn't get the color I wanted.
Yea, I know. I wasn't crazy about the color either, but...... it is growing on me.

At 2k, its a no brainer.

I still plan to get the avalanche grey R that I have had on order for over a year. Build date August 18th.

OP
OP
dron_jones

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea, I know. I wasn't crazy about the color either, but...... it is growing on me.

At 2k, its a no brainer.

I still plan to get the avalanche grey R that I have had on order for over a year. Build date August 18th.
If you change your mind on the Avalanche Grey R, let me know. I would move into an R but only if I could get the same color (AG) as I have today.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
If you change your mind on the Avalanche Grey R, let me know. I would move into an R but only if I could get the same color (AG) as I have today.
Should it come to that, I certainly will. Now my question stands.... Where do you want me to send the beer?

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
You guys have some high selling dealers down there to be getting a bunch of Rs. Id be shooting offers to all of them but dont want/need another.

OP
OP
dron_jones

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Should it come to that, I certainly will. Now my question stands.... Where do you want me to send the beer?
Not to worry my friend - for the past 11 years I have worked for the largest beer company in the world, so I'm not lying to you when I say that my beer needs are looked after :D

Enjoy the new ride! looking forward to seeing pics once you get it home.

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405

At 2k, its a no brainer.

Congrats on the R! For the AG R, are you getting it with stripes? I don't like stripes, but I would happily add to my garage a AG R with white stripes! Beautiful, yet understated.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on the R! For the AG R, are you getting it with stripes? I don't like stripes, but I would happily add to my garage a AG R with white stripes! Beautiful, yet understated.

AG, stripes, black roof. My wife has already claimed rights. I guess that one gets the "hers" bumper sticker.
Sponsored