Sponsored

Traded the eco premium for a v8

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
You can probably keep the Tacoma for another 30 years with regular maintenance. Those tough bastards go on forever.

I'll be keeping my 2015 Mustang until it dies or I die, won't be trading it in even when I need a new car.
Yeah, at 45K miles the Tacoma is still like new - I take really good care of my vehicles. People think it's a new truck and go :eyebulge: when I tell them it's 10 years old.
Sponsored

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Yeah, at 45K miles the Tacoma is still like new - I take really good care of my vehicles. People think it's a new truck and go :eyebulge: when I tell them it's 10 years old.
yeah the tacomas age really well imo. the 2nd gen tacomas are pretty badass, i want to find a used one for cheap but even at 200k+ miles they hold their value so much.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
yeah the tacomas age really well imo. the 2nd gen tacomas are pretty badass, i want to find a used one for cheap but even at 200k+ miles they hold their value so much.
I like the looks of my 2005 much better than the new Tacomas. Good luck on getting a good used one. :thumbsup:

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
i kinda like the 3rd gen tacoma, i was about to buy a new one but decided against that because i dont want to go and thrash 40k out in the woods the first week lol.
Sponsored