Sponsored

Traded in my GT

mngrnbg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, 401A, RA, ES, Navi, BLIS, 20s
After all the issues I finally gave up on Ford...
Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Without details I don't know how to respond to this.

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow
I saw your other thread, did you PM the Ford rep? If so, what came of it? Just curious.

Sponsored

ravengenesis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rai
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Oxford White
read the other posts / comments

It's sad and crappy, but sometimes, it's just never meant to be. It's like a marriage, it was the perfect match making until you realize how it probably wasn't the right car.

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive

Oko3612

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic PP 15 GT
Just went through it. OP - sucks that you had to trade in your GT after only 6k miles.

What you getting to replace her?

Sponsored
OP
OP

mngrnbg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, 401A, RA, ES, Navi, BLIS, 20s
It was because of all the service issues and the way the dealer handled it. Hood shaking, brake squealing, ventilated seats, back up camera, fuel sensor, sync screen went black, Bluetooth issues, I got a Lexus RC F, lease on it was only $124 a month more than what my loan payment was. And before everyone comments all I've owned before this were Fords.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I'll be honest, with the amount of clunk noise my transmission/clutch/differential combo makes (which it made equally prior to any modifications!!!), I think once a week about getting rid of the Mustang. But... financially... I'll pretend it's a race car for now. Cooled seats don't work great but I find them uncomfortable, actually, so... don't care. Don't really seem to have any other real (vs. paranoia) issues that haven't been deemed "normal" by two dealerships. I still feel like my AC compressor bogs the engine down much more than any other car I've been in including other Mustangs... but we'll just wait for that to break, I guess. I really dislike Ford service experience - its so much more painful than any other brand dealership I've been to. Maybe just me. Always have to get "approval". Maybe it's how they present this but even the Service Writer complains about that. No autonomy and therefore no ability to provide excellent customer service. I guess I don't have good luck with Fords/Ford dealerships in general (don't ask me about a Fiesta I had or when I considered buying a Lincoln)... but hard to give up a Mustang, especially one that looks as beautiful as mine in particular hahahahaha. But mostly because nobody makes anything I want for less than $80K!!!

Oko3612

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic PP 15 GT
It was because of all the service issues and the way the dealer handled it. Hood shaking, brake squealing, ventilated seats, back up camera, fuel sensor, sync screen went black, Bluetooth issues, I got a Lexus RC F, lease on it was only $124 a month more than what my loan payment was. And before everyone comments all I've owned before this were Fords.
Always liked the look of the RC Fs. Hope you don't experience any problems with it:cheers:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be honest, with the amount of clunk noise my transmission/clutch/differential combo makes (which it made equally prior to any modifications!!!), I think once a week about getting rid of the Mustang. But... financially... I'll pretend it's a race car for now. Cooled seats don't work great but I find them uncomfortable, actually, so... don't care. Don't really seem to have any other real (vs. paranoia) issues other than I feel like my AC compressor bogs the engine down much more than any other car I've been in including other Mustangs... but we'll just wait for that to break, I guess. I don't have good luck with Fords in general... but hard to give up a Mustang, especially one that looks as beautiful as mine in particular hahahahaha. But mostly because nobody makes anything I want for less than $80K!!!
This is interesting. Last year, mine was imperceptible and was really happy about it. The last car I owned severely low-end lacked torque and the AC compressor would bog it really badly. This year, I've noticed the AC bogging the engine some. I've also noticed that the overall engine sound presence is much higher when the AC is on, even during acceleration.
Sponsored