Sponsored

Traded in my 2020 Mustang GT Premium 401A for a Camaro!

Garfy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2012 Honda Fit Sport
No turbo on that V6. It just has good lungs and is by FAR the best feature of the base Camaro.

I have rented both base (RS) and V8 (SS) Camaros. I agree they are cheap tin can diving helmets to drive. Comfortable enough seats but I cannot see forward, sideways or behind. The V6 runs pretty well and the V8 runs like a scalded dog, but it it rides really rough and heavy. No trunk to speak of, so it's a useless car in every practical way.

I would never trade my GT for a Camaro SS. Just wouldn't even consider it.
I haven't seen the inside of the trunk of a current Camaro. My classmate has a '18 SS auto and I only saw the engine compartment. The Mustang has a large trunk (compared to the trunk of my old '71 Mach 1) even without folding the rear seats down. I presume the Camaro's trunk is noticeably smaller?
Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I haven't seen the inside of the trunk of a current Camaro. My classmate has a '18 SS auto and I only saw the engine compartment. The Mustang has a large trunk (compared to the trunk of my old '71 Mach 1) even without folding the rear seats down. I presume the Camaro's trunk is noticeably smaller?
The trunk isn't that much smaller technically, but the opening is pathetically small in comparison lol