Sponsored

Trade: White Trunk Lids (mine with Roush spoiler)

MakAttack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hi,
I would like to trade white trunk lids. Mine has a Roush spoiler installed. Looks great, but I want something a little more aggressive. So you will be getting a free Roush spoiler worth ~$400 with the trunk lid and don't have to spend money/time installing it. My car is a 2015 and has ~28k miles on it. Always garaged (at home and work) and I do very careful car washes (2 bucket method...etc). So I only want to trade with some who either has a new car or took care of theirs like I did mine. I live in San Jose, Ca. Locals only.

Thanks,
Alex

T1.jpg
T2.jpg
Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I have to ask, if you are planning to install another spoiler that uses the same holes....why the need to trade trunks?

Sponsored

OP
OP
MakAttack

MakAttack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have to ask, if you are planning to install another spoiler that uses the same holes....why the need to trade trunks?
They don't use the same holes. That is the problem. Roush spoiler hole placement is very specific to roush while all other spoilers use a different location (on top of the trunk).

OP
OP
MakAttack

MakAttack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have the regular spoiler. It’s on my 2020 mustang GT. Wondering if there would be a color change
We can meet up and compare. Color does change over time but a lot of that change comes from sun exposure which my car was limited to since it's always garaged. But something I would also want to make sure of before we swap. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Oh yes, I forgot all about Roush not using the standard holes.

They don't use the same holes. That is the problem. Roush spoiler hole placement is very specific to roush while all other spoilers use a different location (on top of the trunk).
Sponsored