• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

GT Trade: White Trunk Lids (mine with Roush spoiler)

MakAttack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hi,
I would like to trade white trunk lids. Mine has a Roush spoiler installed. Looks great, but I want something a little more aggressive. So you will be getting a free Roush spoiler worth ~$400 with the trunk lid and don't have to spend money/time installing it. My car is a 2015 and has ~28k miles on it. Always garaged (at home and work) and I do very careful car washes (2 bucket method...etc). So I only want to trade with some who either has a new car or took care of theirs like I did mine. I live in San Jose, Ca. Locals only.

Thanks,
Alex

T1.jpg
T2.jpg

pike1346

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 5.0 Premium
Would love to do that trade, but I can see one being damaged in shipping, causing serious problems. The Roush spoiler is the best looking IMO.