• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

EcoBoost Trade request: MBRP Race exhaust for Stock Exhaust (Orange County CA)

SeanS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium Mustang
Hi everyone,

I'm wanting to trade my MBRP Race exhaust for a stock exhaust + cash (Maybe $200? - Make an offer) so I can sell my Mustang. When I put my catback exhaust on I threw away the stock exhaust like an idiot so I'm hoping to trade someone.

Exhaust listing for $720
https://www.cjponyparts.com/mbrp-ca...k-series-fastback-ecoboost-2015-2018/p/CBP37/

I live in Orange County, CA - Preferably I'd like it to be local.
Sponsored

offcamber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic GT - Premium/PP
If you can't find a trade then you can always have a couple mufflers put on for cheap.

BAD5PTO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP Oxford & White 2016 Durango White
Would love to, but I'm out in Phx. Good luck!!

jgarside

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Hi everyone,

I'm wanting to trade my MBRP Race exhaust for a stock exhaust + cash (Maybe $200? - Make an offer) so I can sell my Mustang. When I put my catback exhaust on I threw away the stock exhaust like an idiot so I'm hoping to trade someone.

Exhaust listing for $720
https://www.cjponyparts.com/mbrp-ca...k-series-fastback-ecoboost-2015-2018/p/CBP37/

hey. I am in LA. Why cant you sell the car with the MBRP exhaust on it? I am actually looking for and exhaust. Only thing is that I only have the stock exhaust. So I don't know how this trade would go down.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SeanS550

SeanS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
hey. I am in LA. Why cant you sell the car with the MBRP exhaust on it? I am actually looking for and exhaust. Only thing is that I only have the stock exhaust. So I don't know how this trade would go down.
I didn't quite understand your message - You're looking for an exhaust and something else? I COULD sell the car with the exhaust but I was thinking that I might trade it in - few dealers would take a trade in with the exhaust on it. However, I do have the entire car posted for sale on here.

Are you interested in trading?

Sponsored

jgarside

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Apologies. I am looking to trade my stock exhaust for your MBRP exhaust.

OP
OP
SeanS550

SeanS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Apologies. I am looking to trade my stock exhaust for your MBRP exhaust.
Sweet man! I might actually take you up on that offer, I'm just waiting to see if anyone wants to buy my car as is.

jgarside

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Sweet man! I might actually take you up on that offer, I'm just waiting to see if anyone wants to buy my car as is.
Sounds good. Just let me know. Would you say the exhaust is very loud in the mornings on cold start up? Does it wake the neighbors?

dr.dirty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Mustang PP
Hi everyone,

Exhaust listing for $720

If you do decide to trade I am in socal and have a stock exhaust id trade you. I have a 2 post lift at my house so it would take only a few minutes to swap it out.

Arar85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruben
Vehicle(s)
19 ecoboost mustang
I’ll trade you exhaust! I’m in north Orange County, I won’t throw in cash in but I’ll help you swap it out. You’ll get back the $200 you want when you sell the car with the stock exhaust anyway.