Sponsored

Trade: My Catless Lontubes for Stock Headers with Cats

KRS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Just as the title says im looking at trading my Longtubes for stock headers with cats. My headers are still installed on my car so they would need to be removed.

My longtubes have no cats and come with the connection pipes to connect to the rest of the exhaust correctly.

They are stainless power 1-7/8" headers with the 3" off road leads. They were purchased by me from Lethal Performance.

I am Located in San Diego if that matters.

Only trading because im trying to put the car pretty much back to all stock and this is the last piece.

PS if your just selling your stock headers for a decent price lmk too.
Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Trouble is you are in Cali, where you should have kept the stock ones. Did you reach out to a few peformance shops out of Cali? They may have a few laying around.

OP
OP
KRS550

KRS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Trouble is you are in Cali, where you should have kept the stock ones. Did you reach out to a few peformance shops out of Cali? They may have a few laying around.
I literally reached out to half a dozen of my friends and they literally all threw theirs away lol.

I thought id keep the car forever and I never worried about not having cats. I just didnt expect the dealer to want to buy back the car for more than what I got it for.

Good call on calling out of area shops. I may do that when I get some time next week. Carvana and Vroom will buy the car with the long tubes on it though since they can sell the car at auction or out of state it seems.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I literally reached out to half a dozen of my friends and they literally all threw theirs away lol.

I thought id keep the car forever and I never worried about not having cats. I just didnt expect the dealer to want to buy back the car for more than what I got it for.

Good call on calling out of area shops. I may do that when I get some time next week. Carvana and Vroom will buy the car with the long tubes on it though since they can sell the car at auction or out of state it seems.

Even if you kept the car forever, getting it smogged would have been next to impossible once the 8yr. grace period expires.

OP
OP
KRS550

KRS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Even if you kept the car forever, getting it smogged would have been next to impossible once the 8yr. grace period expires.

I have a way to take care of smog in mulitple different areas since I was in high school.

Worse come to worse I was going to register it out of state at my parents place since they dont have the same bs smog regulations we have.

There is also a chance I might be moving to Texas next year if all my cards get played correctly so I woulda been fine there.

Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a way to take care of smog in mulitple different areas since I was in high school.

Worse come to worse I was going to register it out of state at my parents place since they dont have the same bs smog regulations we have.

There is also a chance I might be moving to Texas next year if all my cards get played correctly so I woulda been fine there.
Things have changed lately with smog. Its not so simple anymore. I knew someone who may have a set and I reached out to him.

OP
OP
KRS550

KRS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Things have changed lately with smog. Its not so simple anymore. I knew someone who may have a set and I reached out to him.
Very true. This whole checking computers now is going to get very interesting.

What I would do for Cali to be like some of the other states when it comes to car modification laws. lol

s550_chris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
I got a set of Stock Cats and Manifolds if you want to do a straight trade let me know.

I'm in the San Fernando Valley, willing to meet halfway.
Sponsored