• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Trade corsa touring axle back for sport? Will possibly sell.

mschembri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Looking to trade my corsa touring axle back for a corsa sport. I have the sport catback (touring axel back + double xpipe) and I want my car to be a bit louder so I am looking for the muffler section that came on the extreme catback (sport axle back). Perfect condition only 5k miles on it. I have black tips and would like to keep them.

Willing to sell my axle back, for a reasonable price, if I can't find someone to trade with. PM me with price you would buy for.

Let me know if you would trade a different axle back for the touring as well. I am looking for a corsa sport but not limited to that.

No picture of the exhaust because it is currently on my car. I will send pictures to the buyer/person trading when I take it off to ship it.

*not quad tip*
Sponsored

Last edited:

StevexSlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
race red CS
You’d have to get the corsa double x pipe if you have sport mufflers. The extreme catback uses the sport mufflers but instead of the regular x pipe it’s the double x pipe

OP
OP

mschembri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
You’d have to get the corsa double x pipe if you have sport mufflers. The extreme catback uses the sport mufflers but instead of the regular x pipe it’s the double x pipe
I have the double x pipe already that came on the sport catback.

OP
OP

mschembri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
So you’re trying to sell the sport axle backs?
No I am looking for a sport axle back. I am trading the touring axle back that came on the sport catback exhaust (or will sell for a high price $900 + shipping).

Sport catback: touring axle back + double x pipe
Extreme catback: sport axle back + double x pipe

Last edited:

Sponsored

StevexSlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
race red CS
No I am looking for a sport axle back. I am trading the touring axle back that came on the sport catback exhaust (or will sell for a high price $800 + shipping).

Sport catback: touring axle back + double x pipe
Extreme catback: sport axle back + double x pipe
Oh okay gotcha

CORNFED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Where are you located? I have Extremes (Sport Mufflers) looking for touring.

Vanillakuryla

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jarod
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Looking to trade my corsa touring axle back for a corsa sport. I have the sport catback (touring axel back + double xpipe) and I want my car to be a bit louder so I am looking for the muffler section that came on the extreme catback (sport axle back). Perfect condition only 5k miles on it. I have black tips and would like to keep them.

Willing to sell my axle back, for a reasonable price, if I can't find someone to trade with. PM me with price you would buy for.

Let me know if you would trade a different axle back for the touring as well. I am looking for a corsa sport but not limited to that.

No picture of the exhaust because it is currently on my car. I will send pictures to the buyer/person trading when I take it off to ship it.

*not quad tip*
I have a sport non catted cat back but I'm looking to sell it. Trying to recoup some money. If you sell yours let me know.
Sponsored