• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

North Carolina Trade AWE AXEL BACK FOR MORE TAMED

RUBY RED 550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF SOME ONE WANTS TO TRADE ME OUT OF AWE AXEL BACK EXHAUST. I WANT A MORE TAMED SOUND THIS ONE IS WILD. AND TOO LOUD FOR MY NEIHBORO HOOD LOL. I WOULD LIKE A ROUSH, BORLA, OR FLOWMASTER, LET ME KNOW I WILL PAY MY SHIPPING AND YOU PAY YOURS. OR IF LIVE SOME WERE IN EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA OR UPSATE SOUTH CAROLINA WE CAN MEET AND SWAP THEM.
Sponsored

Silver550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
15" Silver Premium PP
Is it the touring axle back or the straight pipe louder axle back?

OP
OP
RUBY RED 550

RUBY RED 550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
No stright pipes , it’s the touring high polished stainless

Sponsored

mtabers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
So I actually have a Flowmaster American Thunder with aftermarket Quad Stainless tips welded on to fit the MP concepts GT350 style quad tip rear valence on and I thought those have the same fitment as the 2018.

I can always send you pictures/fitment/sound clips, the car is not my daily driver anymore so I went with a Roush axle back because I wanted just a touch louder. I had the American Thunder when I daily drive it for the first year and it was great.

OP
OP
RUBY RED 550

RUBY RED 550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
I am interested send me pics and a sound clip . I love the AWE just a bit loud for my neighbors lol

Silver550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
15" Silver Premium PP
@RUBY RED 550 what other exhaust mods do you have? I’m out since I have a single tip setup. But I’m just curious about your mods. You would want to stay away from Roush, Corsa Sport, Borla attak, and MBRP Race

OP
OP
RUBY RED 550

RUBY RED 550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
@RUBY RED 550 what other exhaust mods do you have? I’m out since I have a single tip setup. But I’m just curious about your mods. You would want to stay away from Roush, Corsa Sport, Borla attak, and MBRP Race
I have stainless works headers , high flow cats , and the whole AWE cat back

Silver550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
15" Silver Premium PP
You should try the magnaflow resonated x pipe with your current setup. The headers is what makes it super loud. I also had Lund revise my tune to tame my cold starts.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RUBY RED 550

RUBY RED 550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
You should try the magnaflow resonated x pipe with your current setup. The headers is what makes it super loud. I also had Lund revise my tune to tame my cold starts.
THANKS FOR THAT PIECE OF INFO. I MAY DO THAT BUT MY CAR DOSE STILL HAVE CATS AND RESONATORS , SO I WONDER HOW MUCH IT WOULD REALLY HELP .

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I've never heard anyone include "Roush" when wanting to lower the sound volume :)
Sponsored