N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
How does hydroplane without doing stupid speeds ? Please don't say tires either. Cause no way Michelin wouldn't release tires to the general public without a decent wet rating.
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
What kind of Hit and run damage was done on the first accident?
I just read on your other thread you're only 17.
This car is probably too much for your current driving skills.
get a Mini Van.
he will learn from this. hes fine and no one else was hurt which is good

OP
OP
Carson5.0

Carson5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carson
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
How does hydroplane without doing stupid speeds ? Please don't say tires either. Cause no way Michelin wouldn't release tires to the general public without a decent wet rating.
You think I still have those...? 😂

Kleiss1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6- speed
Im looking to convert my 4” screen to 8” If you start pulling parts.

CorvZ061

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
After this weeks storms and heavy rain, PS4S's are excellent in the rain! However, being this guy is 17 it probably has the cheapest tires that are included with the wheels.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I was doing 35 on a wet road with 2 month old blizzaks. Hit the brakes due to a truck in front of me suddenly stopping. Car just full on slid. Not even a sound of them screeching. I may as well have been on ice.

The trucks driver said he was watching me in his side mirror, and even told the cop that I wasn't speeding, and could see me trying to stop.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I was doing 35 on a wet road with 2 month old blizzaks. Hit the brakes due to a truck in front of me suddenly stopping. Car just full on slid. Not even a sound of them screeching. I may as well have been on ice.

The trucks driver said he was watching me in his side mirror, and even told the cop that I wasn't speeding, and could see me trying to stop.
ABS should have kicked in lol

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Sue for inferior tires that would even activate the ABS. 🤣

Sponsored

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible w/3 pedals, BMW M550i
First of all, if you don't claim all of the upgrades then the insurance won't pay for them. In that case, they don't care what kind of radio is in the car, as long as there is a radio in the car. Ditto suspension, etc.

Second...

I just read on your other thread you're only 17.
This car is probably too much for your current driving skills.
get a Mini Van.
That's harsh. Funny, but harsh.

We were all 17 once.

Still, there is no excuse for hydroplaning. Either you were driving too fast for conditions, or the tires (whatever they were) were too worn to handle the water, and you should have replaced them a long time ago. You and that other guy, both.

But hey, 17. I get it. Not a lot of disposable income. Not sure what you're doing with a 2019 Mustang GT though, if you can't afford tires. LOL

Glad you weren't injured. That's the main thing. Best of luck.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Were the tires really old or worn or something? Just doesn't compute with how those tires have been for me lol
Nope, only 1-2 months. I didn't get it then and still don't. I've rocked blizzard for years. All I can think was there happened to be something slick on the road I didn't see.

Really my point though was just some times weird/unexpected shit DOES happen. There likely was another factor I never noticed, but to late to find it now.
Sponsored