NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
My 18 year old friend has went through an m5, a scat pack, and just picked up his 2021 sinamon stick hellcat, $89K sticker. Just because someone has a nicer car than you at a younger age doesn’t mean they don’t need it :)
The brain of a 17 year old.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Carson5.0

Carson5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carson
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
-Nobody needs these cars, we want them.
-Every older person you talk to was once 18 themselves and they are trying to spare you from learning things the hard way as they all did.
-Nobody is jealous of you, we all have the same cars. It's what brought us to this site genius.
-Most importantly, if you want people to take you seriously please use the education you received at our expense and check your grammar.
If you would like to talk about grammar, “genius”, then at LEAST make sure your spacing is correct...

TGYNYY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Kid, you have zero chance to be insured for a new 8 cylinder vehicle after two wrecks at 17 years old. It won’t happen.

TGYNYY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
The replies to this post are hilarious... My insurance rates don’t concern anyone, and neither does my age, point is

These replies, as well as others, are useless. I asked for options for the new car, not how much my insurance would be. I’m paying for the car, insurance, and am well aware how much it costs lmao.
Right. You’re missing the point. Nobody wants to help you, because everybody knows you shouldn’t have the car for the safety of society.

BigRed550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
He clearly comes from a wealthy family and lives in a wealthy area just by going off him describing all his 18 year old friends cars. Which is obviously from the parents because if he paid himself he’d clearly be more responsible. Hydroplaning and wrecking means you have no clue how to drive a car. Your arrogance isn’t going to lead to any help here either. The issue is you are a liability to everyone on the road because you can’t drive.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BigRed550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
My 18 year old friend has went through an m5, a scat pack, and just picked up his 2021 sinamon stick hellcat, $89K sticker. Just because someone has a nicer car than you at a younger age doesn’t mean they don’t need it :)

Edit: Had. Past tense. And I don’t think anyone on here is jealous of your Mustang, so maybe stop coming off as immature as we already know you are... But I digress.

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
Oh boy... go ahead and buy another, crash it, go out like the examples posted for all I care. There's a reason I didn't weigh in before. It's just natural selection. But do you honestly think anyone here cares what your friend drives at 18? That sort of false vanity dies after high school. What's getting under people's skin isn't jealousy but the simple fact that they have to share the road with you and that puts their own lives at risk.

If you don't seriously consider why it happened and learn from the mistake or adopt better judgement then it will happen again. I had a friend with the same situation. He totaled a civic Si, Subaru WRX, and a Mustang cobra. Mommy and daddy just kept buying him new sports cars and it was always someone or something else's fault. 10 years later he finally admits to just being an idiot.

Ffs dude, you totaled your damn car after only 35000 miles. Some of us can claim to have never even been in a car accident (myself included). So before your 18th birthday you've become nothing more than a statistic to give insurance companies more ammo to jack up the rates of teenage males. It wasn't the car or the conditions that totaled your car. It was you. I'm not even saying don't be stupid. That's inevitable and something you won't understand until at least your mid 20s. I just hope that you genuinely and legitimately learn when you are stupid.

As to the actual post at hand... buy whatever you can afford. If you wanna use all your old stuff then get a base GT and upgrade it the way you want with the money you saved. Or sell your old stuff in the classified section and get a premium.

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
If you would like to talk about grammar, “genius”, then at LEAST make sure your spacing is correct...
It's the way you typed a bulleted list in a blissful time long ago before you learned to speak. Now grow up, take responsibility for your actions and listen to what all the nice folk here are trying to tell you before you turn your entitled little ass into a grease stain on the pavement.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Selling the gauge cluster (or recycling it) you have to deal with the fact that the mileage can't be programmed downward last I checked. So if you like playing mario cart in your new car, the mileage will be off.

Buy a 300A, install your old upgrades, put some decent suspension and wheels on it and then with the 10-15 grand you saved not buying a Premium or by putting less money down, book yourself a full summer (8-15 days)of track time at Carolina Motorspors Park and Road Atlanta and learn how to REALLY drive.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Carson5.0

Carson5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carson
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Kid, you have zero chance to be insured for a new 8 cylinder vehicle after two wrecks at 17 years old. It won’t happen.
Is $400 a month 0 chance? LOL

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
OP, if you kill yourself, no one GsAF. If you kill/injure other people, then it's an issue.

I knew a kid like you in HS. Wealthy parent's, bought him Mustang after Mustang, he kept crashing them street racing. Lots of drinking involved.......

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
I’m all for him and his “friend” to get high horsepower cars, obviously their parents are very smart and have educated them well.....
More dollars than senses come to mind here....

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
better yet, buy a sportbike. $8000-12000 you can ride faster than any so-called muscle car, and if you're stupid you're vastly less likely to do much more than property damage to others, though you're vastly more likely to injure yourself as a result of your own choices.
Sponsored

Last edited: