Totaled 2019 GT, get 2021 GT?

ss27gogeta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zach
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
If your parents buy you a second gt after wrecking this one twice there fools. I'd hate to see what your insurance costs it's gotta be as much as the monthly note or close to it after all this.
Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
I'd be surprised if you can even get insured in a brand new GT after totaling a 1.5 year old one at 17.... Not to mention the 2nd collision claim from the hit and run.
He'll just get the bank of ma & pa to insure it.

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
The first one reads like a satire article.

"I'm his older brother but I looked up to him!" Car hits tree so hard it literally explodes.

"He was so humble and wise beyond his years." Car is going 100+ mph in a residential area.

"He was so caring and always tried to understand you!" Car blows several stop signs and almost hits pedestrians.

Lol wut

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
All I got out of this is you have the cluster but need the cluster but don’t need my color but need my color can’t be 300 could be 300a or maybe 300 and swap stuff or maybe even 401a cuz yolo. Right?

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
The first one reads like a satire article.

"I'm his older brother but I looked up to him!" Car hits tree so hard it literally explodes.

"He was so humble and wise beyond his years." Car is going 100+ mph in a residential area.

"He was so caring and always tried to understand you!" Car blows several stop signs and almost hits pedestrians.

Lol wut
Not to make this political, but everyone who is killed doing something stupid always has people coming out of the woodwork to defend them. "It was just a minor mistake in another wise perfect, flawless life". Lol

But yeah, I hate to crap on OP, but he really shouldn't be buying another car. "I hydroplaned" is as common of an excuse to cover up stupidity as "my tire pressures were low". Even if you hydroplane because you burned the tread off your tires until they were slicks, that's still your fault. A modern car like this one should never hydroplane unless you're using too much right foot, or your tires are garbage. Or if you're one of those race car drivers that always turns traction control off as you click on your seat belt because you "know better".

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
A modern car like this one should never hydroplane unless you're using too much right foot, or your tires are garbage.
Excluding a PP2 with PSC tires, I would assume. Concerns about the PSC and water were a big part of what put me off a PP2.

I've got to admit, I'm very pleasantly surprised at how well the PSP4s tires on my PP1 handle standing water.

OP
OP
Carson5.0

Carson5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carson
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
The replies to this post are hilarious... My insurance rates don’t concern anyone, and neither does my age, point is
May I speak as an adult here. You have very little driving experience and already totaled a Mustang. You are not even 18.

Do you think you are mature enough for the car?

Are you really able to handle that much power?

I just want to keep you safe. Next time, you could be injured or dead.

Get an education with the money. Then get the car. If it were me, that is what I would do. Cars will come. You only get one life. Learn from your current experience.
I think we'd like to speak with your parents :crackup:
I'd be surprised if you can even get insured in a brand new GT after totaling a 1.5 year old one at 17.... Not to mention the 2nd collision claim from the hit and run.
These replies, as well as others, are useless. I asked for options for the new car, not how much my insurance would be. I’m paying for the car, insurance, and am well aware how much it costs lmao.

OP
OP
Carson5.0

Carson5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carson
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Carson5.0

Carson5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carson
Vehicle(s)
My 18 year old friend has went through an m5, a scat pack, and just picked up his 2021 sinamon stick hellcat, $89K sticker. Just because someone has a nicer car than you at a younger age doesn’t mean they don’t need it :)

Sponsored

Jason304

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 2016 Ram 2500 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
As others have said. You need to mature before you get anything with a V8. I know at 17 if I had access to high HP car, I wouldn’t be here. I’m 44 and I have to fight urge to drive like a teenager when I get behind the wheel of my mustang.

OP
OP
Carson5.0

Carson5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carson
Vehicle(s)
As others have said. You need to mature before you get anything with a V8. I know at 17 if I had access to high HP car, I wouldn’t be here. I’m 44 and I have to fight urge to drive like a teenager when I get behind the wheel of my mustang.
Good lord! It’s not 1000 horsepower.... I drove 35000 miles in just one year and the one accident I had at fault it was pouring down rain and I have a few scratches.

Nawsad123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bonez
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Take the insurance $, buy another used 2019 with higher miles. With the balance of the $, throw either a supercharger or turbo on it. Then let the car sit for about 5 yrs while you buy a beater to drive. Sell the car in 5 yrs when these mustangs are hard to come by and ull have some $ in your pocket

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
My 18 year old friend has went through an m5, a scat pack, and just picked up his 2021 sinamon stick hellcat, $89K sticker. Just because someone has a nicer car than you at a younger age doesn’t mean they don’t need it :)
-Nobody needs these cars, we want them.
-Every older person you talk to was once 18 themselves and they are trying to spare you from learning things the hard way as they all did.
-Nobody is jealous of you, we all have the same cars. It's what brought us to this site genius.
-Most importantly, if you want people to take you seriously please use the education you received at our expense and check your grammar.
Sponsored