Sponsored

Took me 4 years but finally got my dream GT350R and WOW!

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
I looked and can’t find it. That’s actually why I made one. What’s the exact title of it?
We have several Tampa and West Coast Fl members.

I am going on a "cruise thru the country" on Sunday Morning with one of the Tampa groups.

So, to sum up, I (and others) are going to the FIRM on Sat and then I will come home and swap cars and drive over to Tampa Sunday morning for the cruise.
Sponsored

OP
OP
trackHERO

trackHERO

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350R
We have several Tampa and West Coast Fl members.

I am going on a "cruise thru the country" on Sunday Morning with one of the Tampa groups.

So, to sum up, I (and others) are going to the FIRM on Sat and then I will come home and swap cars and drive over to Tampa Sunday morning for the cruise.
Thats awesome, I will definitely be down to join sometime. Where are you guys meeting on Sunday for the cruise?

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Thats awesome, I will definitely be down to join sometime. Where are you guys meeting on Sunday for the cruise?
Honestly, , dont know yet. Details have not been posted yet

Unclenard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350

Sponsored

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Y
Congrats and welcome to the club! Another member from the Tampa area.

If it is Jeff's Sept Breakfast Cruise we are meeting at 9am at the rest stop on I-75N mile marker 278.
https://goo.gl/maps/Db5my8s999oU8tWu5

Last night Jose posted it and I forwarded to him on FB. But, thanks for posting it here. I think I will bring my 07 GT500 convertible. Not sure I will have any tires left on R after Sat tracking all day.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I am new to the group but have wanting to get a GT350R since the day i started reading about Ford building them. I currently had an 800hp GTR and as soon as the R hit the dealer I went right away and then the markups happened and there was no way i was paying $30k over sticker so I decided to hold tight and ended up doing so for a couple years until I decided to possibly try and get a GT350 as a daily and really couldn't make a deal happen that made sense with my trade. Im in Florida so dealers are sticklers on GT350's. 2019 I got real close this time hunting for a GT350 that met my criteria and while searching found a new GT350R without stripes that i made a great deal on and was ready to get it when the wife says.....can we just hold off for a little.........well I was crushed...so i gave up for a little. But as crazy as 2020 has been, i was having a hard month but I search Autotrader every day (I have a problem) and pops up a White 2018 GT350R without stripes and only 3k miles!! I jumped on it immediately as soon as the dealer opened with a text, email, and phone call and was able to secure the deal and pick up the car the next day!! THis has been a car on my bucket list and it really is amazing, I literally can't stop giggling when I drive it and look at it every day in the garage lol. I can't wait to get it on track and just have fun with the car.

Down below is a video from my youtube channel the day I went and picked up the car, and I feel like only SHelby GT350 owners will really understand it

5BA60D4A-B3E1-45E7-8303-C8F0930179D0.JPG
WHEW - glad I sold mine or we'd have two exactly the same in the same town! Cant have that!!!

Just kidding - I miss mine and am considering another R now. Good thing I didn't see yours go for sale before you did, lol.

Unclenard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Glad you made it out for the cruise. Too bad the rain started right when we got into the good curvy backroads.

1209_FS_September_Breakfast_Cruise.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
trackHERO

trackHERO

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350R
Glad you made it out for the cruise. Too bad the rain started right when we got into the good curvy backroads.

1209_FS_September_Breakfast_Cruise.jpg
Same here. Good to meet you. Damn rain!

Memphisraines

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013 Caddilac ATS
Congratulations and welcome. I believe I remember you from the Corvette forum and remember when you got your GTR. I haven’t been there in a while. Enjoy your new purchase I bet it will bring you lots of smiles. I too used to live in your neck of the woods but have since moved. Have lots of fun with your new Shelby.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
1993 Mustang, 2018 F150, 1998 BMW M3
I just recently purchased the exact same car and I also can't get the grin off my face when I drive it. I didn't realize there were so many striped delete White 350 R's out there

IMG_20200711_195015_441.jpg