Sponsored

Took me 4 years but finally got my dream GT350R and WOW!

trackHERO

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350R
I am new to the group but have wanting to get a GT350R since the day i started reading about Ford building them. I currently had an 800hp GTR and as soon as the R hit the dealer I went right away and then the markups happened and there was no way i was paying $30k over sticker so I decided to hold tight and ended up doing so for a couple years until I decided to possibly try and get a GT350 as a daily and really couldn't make a deal happen that made sense with my trade. Im in Florida so dealers are sticklers on GT350's. 2019 I got real close this time hunting for a GT350 that met my criteria and while searching found a new GT350R without stripes that i made a great deal on and was ready to get it when the wife says.....can we just hold off for a little.........well I was crushed...so i gave up for a little. But as crazy as 2020 has been, i was having a hard month but I search Autotrader every day (I have a problem) and pops up a White 2018 GT350R without stripes and only 3k miles!! I jumped on it immediately as soon as the dealer opened with a text, email, and phone call and was able to secure the deal and pick up the car the next day!! THis has been a car on my bucket list and it really is amazing, I literally can't stop giggling when I drive it and look at it every day in the garage lol. I can't wait to get it on track and just have fun with the car.

Down below is a video from my youtube channel the day I went and picked up the car, and I feel like only SHelby GT350 owners will really understand it

5BA60D4A-B3E1-45E7-8303-C8F0930179D0.JPG
Sponsored

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
Congrats and Welcome! It looks like we are in the same neighborhood?

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I am new to the group but have wanting to get a GT350R since the day i started reading about Ford building them. I currently had an 800hp GTR and as soon as the R hit the dealer I went right away and then the markups happened and there was no way i was paying $30k over sticker so I decided to hold tight and ended up doing so for a couple years until I decided to possibly try and get a GT350 as a daily and really couldn't make a deal happen that made sense with my trade. Im in Florida so dealers are sticklers on GT350's. 2019 I got real close this time hunting for a GT350 that met my criteria and while searching found a new GT350R without stripes that i made a great deal on and was ready to get it when the wife says.....can we just hold off for a little.........well I was crushed...so i gave up for a little. But as crazy as 2020 has been, i was having a hard month but I search Autotrader every day (I have a problem) and pops up a White 2018 GT350R without stripes and only 3k miles!! I jumped on it immediately as soon as the dealer opened with a text, email, and phone call and was able to secure the deal and pick up the car the next day!! THis has been a car on my bucket list and it really is amazing, I literally can't stop giggling when I drive it and look at it every day in the garage lol. I can't wait to get it on track and just have fun with the car.

Down below is a video from my youtube channel the day I went and picked up the car, and I feel like only SHelby GT350 owners will really understand it

Congrats on the car!

OP
OP
trackHERO

trackHERO

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350R
Haha yeah im in Tampa. I actually created a GT350 and GT350R Facebook Group as well.

I live in North Tampa area and I do believe there is a GT350 in my neighborhood actually

Sponsored

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
You chose, correctly. Welcome to club:clap:

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase

Congrats, I work in Tampa and drive over from Orlando. There is a group of 6 GT350's going to the FIRM track this Sat, Sept 19th.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase

I work in Tampa and drive over from Orlando. There is a group of 6 GT350's going to the FIRM track this Sat, Sept 19th.

Would love to meet you both sometime

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Haha yeah im in Tampa. I actually created a GT350 and GT350R Facebook Group as well.

I live in North Tampa area and I do believe there is a GT350 in my neighborhood actually
I organize and run Central Florida Shelby and Shelby Florida FB Groups, Look us up.

Sponsored

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
Congrats as well! It’s been just 2 days I have my 350 at my house finally! what a ride

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Congrats, I found my Shadow Black GT350 in April and have been smiling ever since. The garage is getting new paint and epoxy floor so it will be comfortable this winter.

OP
OP
trackHERO

trackHERO

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350R
I organize and run Central Florida Shelby and Shelby Florida FB Groups, Look us up.
I looked and can’t find it. That’s actually why I made one. What’s the exact title of it?

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase