Sponsored

Titanium brake pad shields for '15-'16 PP 15" Brembos

steveespo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PPL2, 2017 F-150 XLT SCREW
Guys
I am working with KNS brakes to produce sets of titanium brake pad shields for our 6 piston 2015-16 Brembos. I have run these on my '13-'14 6 pot brembos for the last 3 years and have the original piston dust boots that look almost new. If anyone has a set of worn out front pads that we can send to Ken and Nick, they will create the pattern and start making them for us. I will pay $10 plus the shipping cost down to KNS to whoever volunteers to send them.
We also should check in on how many are interested in a group buy. Let me know and thanks.
Steve
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
[MENTION=22413]Optimum Performance[/MENTION] You have any interest in these? Or do you have a used set of pads that can be sent to KNS?

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
[MENTION=22413]Optimum Performance[/MENTION] You have any interest in these? Or do you have a used set of pads that can be sent to KNS?

LOL Yep, on my car, cleaned up the originals and stuck them back on with the new pads :) They should make a set for the rear, my right rear dust boot is crispy....but integral parking brake :doh: :frusty:

Good Idea, KNS does a nice job on the other forum. I'm wondering how many people boil brake fluid because the aftermarket pads do not come with the insulating plates and everyone is baking the pistons right against the pad steels :headbonk: The factory ones offer some protection but they are pretty beat up after one season of track use.

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Guys
I am working with KNS brakes to produce sets of titanium brake pad shields for our 6 piston 2015-16 Brembos. I have run these on my '13-'14 6 pot brembos for the last 3 years and have the original piston dust boots that look almost new. If anyone has a set of worn out front pads that we can send to Ken and Nick, they will create the pattern and start making them for us. I will pay $10 plus the shipping cost down to KNS to whoever volunteers to send them.
We also should check in on how many are interested in a group buy. Let me know and thanks.
Steve
Don't they have the pads sitting on the shelf? Or do they want the OEM shields off the pads?

OP
OP

steveespo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't they have the pads sitting on the shelf? Or do they want the OEM shields off the pads?
I don't think they stock these pads yet, I usually get these or my '13 GT500 pads drop shipped right from Carbotech. I have my stock pads but they are practically brand new, was hoping somebody has a set of track pads that are used up that we could send them.
Steve

Sponsored

OP
OP

steveespo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll send mine in. swapping to Carbotech pads tomorrow
PM me and I'll paypal you the cost to ship and the $10 reward. Do yo know where to ship? Also please put a note in to Nick that they are for Ti shield pattern.
Thanks alot
Steve

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
[MENTION=22207]steveespo[/MENTION] [MENTION=22413]Optimum Performance[/MENTION] Did these ever materialize?

If so, let me know where to purchase. Thanks.

tedj101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby 350GT Steeda springs, sways, camber plates, toe links etc: 14 BMW 328d
LOL Yep, on my car, cleaned up the originals and stuck them back on with the new pads :) They should make a set for the rear, my right rear dust boot is crispy....but integral parking brake :doh: :frusty:

Good Idea, KNS does a nice job on the other forum. I'm wondering how many people boil brake fluid because the aftermarket pads do not come with the insulating plates and everyone is baking the pistons right against the pad steels :headbonk: The factory ones offer some protection but they are pretty beat up after one season of track use.
Yeah, my right rear boot is crispy too! Oddly Ford doesn't sell replacement boots or even a caliper rebuilt kit. If you need a new boot, you've got to buy a new caliper - ouch!

I have front plates, but I would gladly buy rear ones.

<TED>

Sponsored

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Yeah, my right rear boot is crispy too! Oddly Ford doesn't sell replacement boots or even a caliper rebuilt kit. If you need a new boot, you've got to buy a new caliper - ouch!

I have front plates, but I would gladly buy rear ones.

<TED>
Ted,

We have the fronts, the rears I need to get cut. You will be the first to try them :)

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
[MENTION=22207]steveespo[/MENTION] [MENTION=22413]Optimum Performance[/MENTION] Did these ever materialize?

If so, let me know where to purchase. Thanks.
We have had the fronts for a while HERE
16730328_10208530163792238_73632547199741371_n.jpg