OP
OP
Duece McCracken

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Bullitt
Ok, pulled a ridiculously long log for Dakota at Lund on 93oct.

I had mentioned that I had cyl 4 false knock before, and was pretty sure I cleared it up by fiddling the exhaust around. Well, idk if D-rock was just giving me a line, but mentioned that it's rare to see a Gen3 yote run as good as mine on pump. Logs looked great. So I got my hands on the flex, and E85r tunes.

Gotta run this tank down, top off with E85, run the flex, pull logs. Then once I spank that tank, back on E85, more logs. Lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
Duece McCracken

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bought some ceratech going to start running it.

Additionally, i may do a comp and leakdown test. I get a lil smoke out just one exhaust tip, when I shut her down. Very consistently, and I have a good amount of oil consumption.

Leaning towards leaky valve stem seal, or owner induced insanity.

Being tuned and modded though, stealership wouldnt cover it most likely. So, I'd be looking into fixing it once identified.

Could do OPG, and while the VC are off, pull the cams, springs, and swap seals. Pressurize through the spark plug to keep the valve from dropping. Compressing the spring will suck in car. Very doable, but now the OPG job would double in man hours. Not terrible.

If comp and leakdown are good though, then its just due to me being meowless most likely.

Ignorance can be bliss as well...

Lmfao!!!

OP
OP
Duece McCracken

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Used that sweet sweet funnel for some ceratec. Oil level was at low dot, didnt check after the 10. Whatever ounces the ceratec is.

Digi display is for record of mileage, lol.

I consume, my schtangarang consumes more...

OP
OP
Duece McCracken

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh, and boomba dip stick handle is in my posession for G3 Yote fitment testing.

I do this all for you guys, the sacrifice, the testing, i should have requested more of their bottle opener keychains. Really throw my online weight around.

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Oh, and boomba dip stick handle is in my posession for G3 Yote fitment testing.

I do this all for you guys, the sacrifice, the testing, i should have requested more of their bottle opener keychains. Really throw my online weight around.
The hero we don’t deserve!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Duece McCracken

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The hero we don’t deserve!
Yes, as Coaster King, I try to give back to my loyal subjects *sweeps arm horizontally in a grand fashion

OP
OP
Duece McCracken

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Duece McCracken

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Steeda S550 Bumpsteer kit!!!

@GTP Brake air guides!!

Ugh, had to use my most hated tool.

Pickle fork. Just couldnt get the LCA balljoint stud out of the hub. Tried all my tricks, had to apply heat, had the 10;bs sledge in there to beat the fork and pop the LCA BJ.

Luckily I had installed the BMR 4 point K member brace already, so that bolt came right out.

Freakin tie rod fought me too!!! Had to fork and heat that one too!!

Geez, I hate destroying boots with the PF, additionally applying heat in that area is a bit tricky, theres plenty of other rubber boots, abs line, wheel bearing, and other such things you dont want to roast up.

Drivers side required no heat, but plenty of the briney bastard for the LCA BJ.

I was able to do the tie rod end with out the pickle fork. So I salvaged one, but then was like "WTF am I doing with one tie rod end" and threw both LCA and tie rod ends out, lmao.

I need to get an alignment, and she should be right as rain. My camber is way out on the passenger rear, lol. Car gets a bit fishy over bumps. Looking forward to correcting this.

Not sure if my normal guy can do this alignment properly. I may have to find a local performance shop with S550 Steeda experience.

R/T tuning does a ton of stuff, and I've used their Dyno in the past. I'd like to find a shop a bit closer and more Mustang friendly of possible.

S550_John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT

Well, my Wawa "Flex Fuel" is E84.5-ish, right now, which is f'n mint!! NOICE!!!
The E is strong with this one! Finally made it to the end, I suppose one of these days ill get around to starting my build thread. Wish this forum was on Tapatalk like focusST was, that made it a lot easier. Nonetheless, great build and pumped to being sharing another platform to harass one another 🤣🍻

OP
OP
Duece McCracken

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The E is strong with this one! Finally made it to the end, I suppose one of these days ill get around to starting my build thread. Wish this forum was on Tapatalk like focusST was, that made it a lot easier. Nonetheless, great build and pumped to being sharing another platform to harass one another 🤣🍻
Bro, whats with the lack of savagery in your name on here?

I was like "Who is this clown in my build thread? Oh wait, I KNOW THIS CLOWN!!!"