jlRkOLA.jpg

0x3H88R.jpg

w0tnDrx.jpg

CKven7A.jpg

9xxo7rU.jpg

qz2xdBM.jpg

OYWDRe0.jpg

yCkRggc.jpg

Well, got tired of chasing Lotus Esprit V8tt, and picked this up. 2019 Mustang Bullitt edition. 19k miles. 6 spd. It's 480hp factory, and it's a bastard of a GT premium PP1 and some GT350 parts with special Bullitt only things as well. It's serialized on the dash. Has nice green stitching, digital dash, Magnaride, safety/electronics package. Lots of tech. It's very comfy, getting used to N/A RWD is taking a bit. Car grips and rips, not a burnout monster during hard driving. The 15" Brembo setup stops really really well, lol Overall, a very nice car.

UPDATED 05/27/2022

ENGINE MODS
Soler Engineering 91mm TB
Ford Performance Filter by Airaid Pennzoil
Ultra platinum 5w30
Fram Synthetic filter XG10575
Redline Elite hood Struts
Borla ATAK active exhaust with carbon fiber tips
American Racing Headers, Catless 1 7/8" Long tubes with Bottleneck Eliminator
Dual X pipes, full 3"
HPtuners RTD+ Lund 93oct and E85
BMR MM007 adjustable engine mounts
BMR MM008 Engine Brackets
Boomba Windshield washer cap
Boomba Oil fill cap
Boomba Dipstick handle

SUSPENSION
Ford Performance Magneride Upgrade pack!
FRP Springs
FRP Front Sway
FRP Rear Sway
Magneride calibration!
Boomba rear vertical links in red Steeda 90 duro Differential bushing upgrade
Steeda IRS subframe alignment inserts
Steeda IRS Bushing supports
Steeda IRS Braces
Ford Performance Toe Link Bearings
Steeda Toe Links
BMR CB006r 4 PT K member brace
BMR CB763R front of K member brace
Steeda Bumpsteer kit

SHIFTER/TRANS
Barton Hybrid 3, trans mounted Shift Solutions Custom Knob Steeda SS braided Clutch line Steeda Clutch master Feed line Boomba STreet spec Trans mount in Blood red, lol
QA1 Carbon fiber driveshaft
Redline MT-LV in trans
Redline 75w-110 in rear diff

INTERIOR
Youstar Ebay CF alcantara steering wheel
Full Weathertech mats
Uniden r7 Radar detector hardwired
The USB flash drive of music from the Focus, lol

BRAKES/WHEELS/TIRES
Mp4s 265-35
Mp4s 285-35
Gorilla Lugnuts
@GTP brake air guides/deflectors

RANDOM
XS Power XS4700 agm battery, upsized
VLEDS V6 EXTREME REVERSE LIGHT SYSTEM 6K WHITE 3156

PREVIOUS PARTS

Monstertuned 93 and E85
PARTS AWAITING INSTALL

SSteeda Rear LCA bearings

PARTS I MAY BUY
GT350r Brake conversion

MAntic clutch
Ethanol content sensor
GForce cv axles

Wider rims/tires
Whipple. Yep.
Fueling upgrades for whipple and E85
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Duece McCracken

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Bullitt

Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP
Duece McCracken

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KHnOu0R.jpg

oc9BDHG.jpg

Redline Elite hood struts installed.
You need to move the windshield wiper fluid line away from the hood clip above the hood strut mount. It crushes the hose against the pivot ball end on the fender. Redline did not warn of this. Probably a 18-19 thing.

Busted out the new 12v tools. Super handy to have for jobs like this.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Duece McCracken

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Duece McCracken

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
American muscle screwed me. Only shipped the springs and procal box out of the FRPP Magneride upgrade pack. Didn't ship the box containing the swaybars. Clearly states on the box, that the model number consists of TWO boxes, as packaged from Ford.

So, i had to contact CS. They ask for pics. I send them. I explain the situation twice in email. They send me a RMA...

Why the fuck would I send back 50 percent of my order, in the exact way they would ship it back to me. I just want the OTHER BOX WITH THE SWAYBARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I call them, email is clearly not working out well.

This stuff was a birthday present to myself, and had all my ducks in a row to install it all saturday.

Apparently, it would be a 3-5 day communication lag time for them to contact the warehouse to ship me the other half of my order.

It's "faster" for me to tape back up the ford box, drive it to a fedex location, and ship it back to them, so they can send me the same box of springs, and hopefully the OTHER BOX WITH SWAYBARS. It's a thousand dollar order, and they botched half of it. So now I get to wait another 3-10 business dyas for them to ship me the same shit I already ordered, but hopefully 2 BOXES THIS TIME.

I had the CS rep put in the order that it's two boxes, needs to be both boxes, they are package from ford as two boxes, the boxes are labeled as 1 of 2 and 2 of 2, TWO BOXES!!!!

They offered no discount, no increase in shipping speed, and not even any kind of guarantee that Im going to get two boxes this time.

On top of all this...

American Muscle was the most expensive out of the three places I was shopping with. They tack on a 40 dollar handling fee to this order. Apparently I need to pay 80 so They'll handle two boxes this time? Wtf. I like their youtube channel, and decided to give them the business. I try to support them, because it seemed like the right thing to help them out.

Nyet, I get fucked.

From now on, Late model restoration, or with careful inquiry, CJPP.

I even said this on the phone, "So I should just cancel this order, drive to CJPP and pick up the parts so I don't have to roll the dice with this again?"

Ugh, all the venting.

OP
OP
Duece McCracken

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, AM made good on their shipment, and it should arrive tomorrow. It is two boxes, two labels this time, lol

Still not sure If I want to use them again any time soon. After my CS phone call, the rep I was exchanging emails with emailed me back. I was a few beers deep to say the least, and replied.

"Hello DMC,

I understand that this should come in two boxes. Upon checking, you've talked to one of us over the phone and explained the RMA process.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this message or give us a call at the number below."

And I took this as a personal attack at my comprehension of a RMA process. Which lead to this as my reply...

"
Yes, I found your email to be vague and not address my concerns directly. Or explain why I would need to send back half an order to attempt to receive the full order this time. Which prompted me to call directly for actual clarification.

This phone call informed me of a "communication delay" from CS to the warehouse that would take 3-5 days to attempt to find the other half of the product I purchased. Then 3-10 days for me to actually receive it. Which in and of itself is probably the most absurd thing I've heard all week.

Somehow, having me drive to ship back the only part my order I received, is the fastest way to actually get my complete order.

I paid an additional 40 dollar handling fee on this order. Something CJ Pony parts, and Late Model Restoration do not charge for the same parts. In summary, I paid additional funds in order to support American Muscle, purely based on American Muscle's great youtube content, and this experience has not been acceptable.

After consulting several other car enthusiasts, apparently this is not far from the norm, covid variable/craziness aside, apparently. I'm just hoping that this replacement shipment will actual contain everything I purchased, the one product, thats already boxed from Ford, that just needs a shipping label for each of the two packages.

The shipping issue is not your departments fault by any means. The warehouse communication issue may or may not be. The lack of proper explaination towards the methods that are "faster" is something that needs work. Just telling me to ship the part back wasn't exactly enlightening, or does it make any kind of sense from an outside perspective.

This wasn't an incredibly expensive order, but it also wasn't a Ford t-shirt with a matching keychain. It was a 1,000 dollar order. Consisting of a prepackaged product, that comes in two boxes. Which is right in the middle of complexity and ease of dispersal. Complexity being the two package curveball, and ease being that it's ready to ship right off the shelf. So this amount of difficulty given these parameters, does not inspire much confidence in American Muscle.

Overall, odds are that this is going to be the first, and last time I purchase anything from American Muscle. "

Which was pretty harsh, lmfao.

Seems AM has indeed pulled together my order, and is getting it to me in a good time frame. 😬
Sponsored