Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I made up my mind to buy a set of the 275/35/19s and then they went out of stock! Awesome deal for those who picked up a set, better luck next time for me..
How about Better luck this time.. :cheers::cheers:

We have 4 pieces saved for Need 4 Speed Motorsports for fellow enthusiasts that missed out on the sale. We are always looking out for your guys.

The last small batch will be coming in mid to end of February.

If you are interested, please send us a message and they are yours! :headbang:
Sponsored

Bumzo1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT PP
I appreciate the help, this deal was on my mind all last night so I actually went ahead and ordered a set of the 305/30/19s this morning to use for track days. Now I'm on the search for some 19x11 wheels :D

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I appreciate the help, this deal was on my mind all last night so I actually went ahead and ordered a set of the 305/30/19s this morning to use for track days. Now I'm on the search for some 19x11 wheels :D
Congrats on the purchase. :thumbsup:
We have lots of different 19x11 options for you.
Anything in specific you had your eye on?

tyshenry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT w/ PP
SVE GT350 wheels from LMR. 876 shipped right now (thats with tax in TX). Otherwise they should be 810 shipped.

Sponsored

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Here's what's a bit lame:

I contacted Paul about this first, but his shipped price was about 10% higher than Tire Rack's. Okay. I would still rather give my money to people I know, so I called Discount Tire. They said they would match the price, and they're a locally-based company.

I went in to Discount Tire to order the tires (they wouldn't take an order over the phone) and, as it turns out, they couldn't get those tires. Nor did they have a part number for similar name-brand tires. Of course by the time I found this out, Tire Rack was sold out (well, they had 1 -- yes, 1 -- tire in stock).

So there you go. I tried hard to give my money to groups I cared about but ended up missing out entirely. Swing and a miss!

Oh well, it's not the end of the world. I'll wait until a decent deal pops up again and jump on it.

I will absolutely say, though, that I will make every effort to give [MENTION=27078]Paul@PKAUTODESIGN[/MENTION] my money first. He's one of the better businessmen I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey

Got you covered brotha, wide aggressive figments are my speciality it wa say pleasure speaking to you yesterday hopefully we can find you a spot on wheel you like.

Here's what's a bit lame:

I contacted Paul about this first, but his shipped price was about 10% higher than Tire Rack's. Okay. I would still rather give my money to people I know, so I called Discount Tire. They said they would match the price, and they're a locally-based company.

I went in to Discount Tire to order the tires (they wouldn't take an order over the phone) and, as it turns out, they couldn't get those tires. Nor did they have a part number for similar name-brand tires. Of course by the time I found this out, Tire Rack was sold out (well, they had 1 -- yes, 1 -- tire in stock).

So there you go. I tried hard to give my money to groups I cared about but ended up missing out entirely. Swing and a miss!

Oh well, it's not the end of the world. I'll wait until a decent deal pops up again and jump on it.

I will absolutely say, though, that I will make every effort to give [MENTION=27078]Paul@PKAUTODESIGN[/MENTION] my money first. He's one of the better businessmen I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.
No worries brotha and I appreciate the kind words.

Want me to call my buddy there see if we can source a few more for us ?

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Got you covered brotha, wide aggressive figments are my speciality it wa say pleasure speaking to you yesterday hopefully we can find you a spot on wheel you like.

No worries brotha and I appreciate the kind words.

Want me to call my buddy there see if we can source a few more for us ?
At that price point, sure!

Otherwise no worries, I'll wait for the next one.
Sponsored