Sponsored

Tire question for anyone driving their car in colder weather.

93 347 Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 SVT Mustangs (all sold)
Things I learned on this thread: that Corollas are just as hard to drive in slippery and cold conditions as a supercharged V8 and ignoring the manufacturer provided minimum temp warning on a tire is just fine.

Not to belabor the point but some folks just can't admit they're wrong and give nonsense analogies. If you're gonna drive your car in winter use the right compound for your winter climate. And if you can't afford appropriate tires for intended use then maybe you should be driving a different car.
Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Things I learned on this thread: that Corollas are just as hard to drive in slippery and cold conditions as a supercharged V8 and ignoring the manufacturer provided minimum temp warning on a tire is just fine.

Not to belabor the point but some folks just can't admit they're wrong and give nonsense analogies. If you're gonna drive your car in winter use the right compound for your winter climate. And if you can't afford appropriate tires for intended use then maybe you should be driving a different car.
Finally, you learned something. Too bad it wasn’t “reading comprehension” or “if you disagree with something it doesn’t make you right” and my favorite, “if you disagree with it, nobody cares but you” 🤣🤣🤣 Good night.

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
Finally, you learned something. Too bad it wasn’t “reading comprehension” or “if you disagree with something it doesn’t make you right” and my favorite, “if you disagree with it, nobody cares but you” 🤣🤣🤣 Good night.
Haven't you been watching the news? These days, if you don't agree with the mainstream media, you get censored, cancelled, or doxxed. You're not allowed to hand a dissenting opinion.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Haven't you been watching the news? These days, if you don't agree with the mainstream media, you get censored, cancelled, or doxxed. You're not allowed to hand a dissenting opinion.
Oh I know it. And god forbid you say something that requires any kind of intellectual responsibility of the reader/listener. It’s so much easier to just play stupid and attack the messenger instead of seeking clarification to understand the message. This is why our society is filled with brain-dead zombies.

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
Oh I know it. And god forbid you say something that requires any kind of intellectual responsibility of the reader/listener. It’s so much easier to just play stupid and attack the messenger instead of seeking clarification to understand the message. This is why our society is filled with brain-dead zombies.
A movie comes to mind...Idiocracy.

Sponsored

93 347 Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 SVT Mustangs (all sold)
...so Tah tah, you bore me.
Good night.
So is it "tah tah" or "goodnight"? Can't really tell as you seem to keep hovering and have a bruised ego over being disagreed with over a dumb statement you made.

I've been driving elevated power Cobras and a GT500 for 20+ years. Enough to know it's complete BS when someone claims it's just as easy to wreck an anemic 4-cylinder as it is a vehicle with over 500 ft-lbs of wheel torque on a cold day on performance tires.