DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
My combo. Best I’ve ever used.
1616586287491.jpeg

1616586313110.jpeg
I can certainly vouch for this product too.

Gyeon Q2 Tire is said to bond to the rubber, helping it repel water, minimize the risk of sling and is able to last up to five washes. It can give a gloss finish, or matte if you "knock" it back after 10 min.

For this product to perform at it's best, it is very important to clean the tires extremely well so that it will bond to the rubber.

ax1.jpg

x333333333.jpg

ax4.jpg

I really liked what this product offered and for those who want longevity, this is one of the best. I transitioned away from it because it just lasted too long! I love to apply tire dressing, so durability is not really of a concern for me.
Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
I use Mothers and it seems pretty good

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
I no longer use tire dressing. Just clean natural looking tires works for me. But when I did use it I used Meguiar's Endurance gel exclusively. Most tire dressings will wash off in the rain. So you get a few days or a week or so. The Endurance easily lasts a month or more through several rains. I used a foam pad it put it on, let it sit a while, and then wiped off the excess with a terry cloth towel. No slinging and great shine. The only downside to the Endurance is that when you do wash your tires next time the Endurance messes up the wash soap. So what I would do is use a cleaner such as Simple Green or Brown Royal first. That knocks the Endurance down tremendously. Then wash as normal. Try it. You will love it

Don

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Still searching/waiting for one that is/should be named "black hole". I would accept zero shine if I can't get negative.

Sponsored

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
VPR here. Tried a bunch of different brands, to me it's exactly what I want. Looks great, lasts a long time, doesn't sling and is easy to apply

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Still searching/waiting for one that is/should be named "black hole". I would accept zero shine if I can't get negative.
Dream on !
The PC brigade would kill that name stone dead and you'd be run out of town

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
I had issues with Perl streaking no matter how long I waited to drive the car after wiping down the tire with a mf towel after application. Haven't had any issues with Auto Fanatic Holeshot in the 2 times I've used it so far.

Siege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible PP1, 2003 Marauder Trilogy S/C #250, 1992 Mustang 5.0 Notch
Another vote for Meguiars Endurance. Easy on with an applicator sponge, doesn't fling, stays shiny for weeks, and is available locally.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I think I am the opposite of many on here. I like a slick shine on the tires. I am using the Trivova. It goes on shiny but I have to say it doesn't last if it gets wet. I'm going to try the McGuires Endurance once I empty the gallon of Trinova Tire Shine.

Sponsored

19s550gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 gt pp1
I been using hyper shine and it seems to be alright! Chemical guys works well also!

AdamIsAdam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
I like Chemical Guys V.R.P. Great on tires, doesn't sling, just the right amount of shine, use it on anything vinyl, rubber, or plastic. Hence the name.
As others have said, Chemical Guys VRP. It looks natural, not too shiny. And as said before, no fling and lasts a very long time.

If you want to try something else, feel free to come and empty my shelf of all the other products I no longer use after buying VRP! LOL

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
p&s brake buster
Carpro Perl is my go to but recently tried 303 tire protectant as it is a foamer (makes it easier applying to the wife's jeep with bigger tires)

86pagt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
CG VRP for a rich natural finish available at Walmart along with CG Tirekicker which seems like VRP but thinner
For high gloss I have also used Cover All by Superior Products but recently changed to Cristal Untouchable tire shine which has been great for me. $4.99 at Advanced Auto
I no longer use Cover All...
67A2D36F-2176-458D-8E9C-EB7C915C146B.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: