Tire Dressings-which ones?

FASTCARS

Reaction score
First Name
RL
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Pilot & 2021 GT500
This is a great tire shine video. Scott does a super job comparing all of the different tire shine/dressings out there on the market. I use the Lone Star and it is the best that I have ever used.

Advertisement

DFB5.0

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I used Obsessed Garage's tire dressing on the Mustang for the first time today.

Freshly cleaned with Brake Buster -

IMG-9275.jpg

Lightly coated with the RaceGlaze XL brush, knocked back with a microfibre after 5 min -

IMG-9279.jpg

I like a little bit of sheen so the finish could be knocked back further if desired. It also leaves a nice fragrance in the garage afterwards.

DFB5.0

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
DFB: Your thoughts compared to Perl?
To be honest, I think Perl and OG Tire are just about similar, any differences are minor.

The OG Tire smells better and can be glossed up or down right out of the bottle. I use Perl right out of the bottle which can be a bit too glossy, so really needs diluting to control that.

I don't think you can go wrong with either.

HoosierDaddy

Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
This is a great tire shine video. Scott does a super job comparing all of the different tire shine/dressings out there on the market. I use the Lone Star and it is the best that I have ever used.
Thanks. Turns out I have a bottle of Adam's VRT (first choice without off-the car tire scrubbing first) from a mystery box promotion they did. Never used it but will today for the first time.

Advertisement

100 - Vargas Turbo - 1

Advertisement