Threats to our Prize Possesions [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

bnightstar

Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
uh, this is a American-raised 'native population' problem. The Bulgarians are probably the finest folks in 8 blocks. Now about those Russians... :)
Ok fair point we did have that Russians problem for like 100 years or so and we still have from time to time.
Advertisement

shogun32

Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Well to be honest, I do have a Great Job, that pays me a decent salary and my entire family is here and my mom depends on me for help.
MasterCard + Allied Van Lines. Northern IL is bankrupt, morally and other ways. It's such a shame the entire state (esp. south) gets tarnished with that brush. Property tax hikes will cause your house value to plummet in lock-step, no different from what happens when the banks change the prevailing mortgage rates.

Last edited:

shogun32

Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You'll love Gatlinburg! My daughter and her family live in Pigeon Forge, and we visit as often as possible (sadly now, not often at all). Plus, "Tail of the Dragon" is nearby!
Tail is nothing. Try the thousand other roads in the general vicinity. Carefully check TN/KN at the county level. Some of them are islands of whack-a-doodle surrounded by sanity.

Troutwrangler

Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2 Magnetic Metallic
In Central Oregon the biggest threat to our Mustangs is having a deer or elk cross the road in front of us...

Bikeman315

Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
There are high crime sections of every major city, in every state in America. The United States has the highest criminal death rate in the world and has for a long long time. Lots of reason but this is not what this thread was about. But there has to be a number one and right now, that’s Chicago.

Joe B.

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Lots of Serbians, too. They recently opened a restaurant nearby, and they really know how to party. Wife goes downtown with her girlfriends once a month for some culture. I worked there for 36 years. We go to the city for Sox games and other entertainment. One can find anything one is looking for in Chicagoland, including a ****hole or two. Hooterville has 'em too. One of my most scary moments was of a "Deliverance" type when stationed in the sticks.
edit: The CBD needs to get back to normal (people going to their place of employment, not working from home) after last year's debacles. That would help a lot.

Last edited:

Caballus

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Ok fair point we did have that Russians problem for like 100 years or so and we still have from time to time.
Eastern European organized crime, to include Bulgaria and Serbia, is "interesting". That's not to say it accompanies migrants from those countries when they come to America.

Bikeman315

Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Eastern European organized crime, to include Bulgaria and Serbia, is "interesting". That's not to say it accompanies migrants from those countries when they come to America.
There are high crime sections of every major city, in every state in America.
Change that to, "There are high crime sections of every major city, in every country in the world. America is the land of opportunity for criminals as well.

shogun32

Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Change that to, "There are high crime sections of every major city, in every country in the world.
In Tokyo you need a magnifying glass to find it on a map, though. :)

Caballus

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Change that to, "There are high crime sections of every major city, in every country in the world. America is the land of opportunity for criminals as well.
No change. E. European crime networks are unique.

LSchicago

Reaction score
Website
www.LEDandSafety.com
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
There are high crime sections of every major city, in every state in America. The United States has the highest criminal death rate in the world and has for a long long time. Lots of reason but this is not what this thread was about. But there has to be a number one and right now, that’s Chicago.
Not per capita. Chicago is not in the worst 25 per capita. Chicago seems really bad, but there are almost 3 million people living within the city borders. with Millions more in the surrounding suburbs.

tobaccokid

Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 1965 GT350 #028 & #383
Unfortunately, shootings, muggings, robberies, assaults, are now a daily occurrence in New York City. And not just in the run down neighborhoods. They will do anything, anywhere, now that law and order has been diminished - by design.

Bikeman315

Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS

Bikeman315

Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Unfortunately, shootings, muggings, robberies, assaults, are now a daily occurrence in New York City. And not just in the run down neighborhoods. They will do anything, anywhere, now that law and order has been diminished - by design.
You need to be far more specific. New York City is made up of five boroughs with over 8.4 million people. I presume you're talking about the island of Manhattan (1.6 million)? If you are your comment is just not true. And the NYC police department is still the countries largest at over 36,000 officers and 19,000 civil employees. There has been no designed diminishment of the NYPD.

Advertisement

46 - Roush Performance - 3
Advertisement