Sponsored

Thoughts on MFP or Harrup Phenolic Spacers for a Roush Phase 2 Supercharger on Gen 2 s550

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Mine came with longer bolts and cost a little less back in October 2019 and as for belts, I added 1/2" to each belt corresponding to your pulley size.
what happened with the belt idler bracket bolt at the very top that bolts the bracket to the blower?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
OP
OP

nnnnnn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
In regards to bolt type for a Roush Supercharger running the Paramount Speed MFP Phenolic Spacers, Wes with Paramount replied me and here's what he said "Any grade 8.8 or higher bolt. You’ll have to get some that are slightly longer than the factory ones. "

I believe the ones from Roush by default are M8 x 1.25 x 53 so something slightly longer than that

Last edited:

Sponsored

Red5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 mustang gt race red non pp
In regards to bolt type for a Roush Supercharger running the Paramount Speed MFP Phenolic Spacers, Wes with Paramount replied me and here's what he said "Any grade 8.8 or higher bolt. You’ll have to get some that are slightly longer than the factory ones. "

I believe the ones from Roush by default are M8 x 1.25 x 53 so something slightly longer than that
Thanks for the info

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase

I was reading through the Roush install manual and it says, six (6) M6 X 1.0 X 40 mm

OP
OP

nnnnnn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
I got the spacers installed this weekend. My installer was actually able to use the bolts that came with my Roush SC.

The phenolic spacers, high horsepower radiator, high flow pump, heat exchanger, trans cooler were all installed.

On my way back, SYNC showed outside temp to be 63F, my dash cluster, showed inlet air temp at 65F and sometimes 66F at most.

Cylinder head temp was about 187F throughout most of my time driving. When I was in traffic, it did rise to 217F. I drove the car for over 5 hours while also joy ridding it a few occasions. Temps never got high.

I still have some residual misfires I'm chasing on a separate note which I'd like to put behind me since its a gremlin I have been chasing but other than that everything related to cooling is top notch now. I really don't think I need the Killer KC system with all these installed.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I got the spacers installed this weekend. My installer was actually able to use the bolts that came with my Roush SC.

The phenolic spacers, high horsepower radiator, high flow pump, heat exchanger, trans cooler were all installed.

On my way back, SYNC showed outside temp to be 63F, my dash cluster, showed inlet air temp at 65F and sometimes 66F at most.

Cylinder head temp was about 187F throughout most of my time driving. When I was in traffic, it did rise to 217F. I drove the car for over 5 hours while also joy ridding it a few occasions. Temps never got high.

I still have some residual misfires I'm chasing on a separate note which I'd like to put behind me since its a gremlin I have been chasing but other than that everything related to cooling is top notch now. I really don't think I need the Killer KC system with all these installed.
We found that we are able to use the same bolts as well

Grendel6.5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fa
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I'll find him on IG and contact him to see what he says.

Update: he was very helpful and referred me to the right person. Thanks :)
Could you please refer me too? I'm in norcal and interested in KC install

OP
OP

nnnnnn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium