Sponsored

Thought you all might enjoy this..

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
Went into my local everything dealership (Fannin Automotive, Ashland, KY) to get recall work on my Tacoma. They have a little museum, whuch was full of Corvettes as of a few years ago. Tiday it was primarily late model mustangs. THREE GT500's (one vert) and an unregisterable Boss 302 factory race car. It was frickin drool worthy. Also, this (REAL)yellow Saleen S281 cut clean in half. That was super cool. You can see all the internals, tranny, supercharger..very neat to see how much goes into a car. I'm sorry but I can't get these pics to publish properly from my phone but they're worth looking at. If a mod can fix them, please do. If you think this belongs in another forum that's cool, but I felt they would be wasted in the photo area since it's less busy. Enjoy!

Edit..I'll leave them all up but I think you can slide through them all via any link. If you click the first one you probably need to slide left. Otherwise you'll just be looking at my random uploads.

Sponsored

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
thanks for the post, I especially like the photos of the air conditioner unit draining into a bucket :D:D

TC :thumbsup:

OP
OP

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
thanks for the post, I especially like the photos of the air conditioner unit draining into a bucket :D:D

The bane of my existence. It was the great American saga.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app

Using a bent license plate to channel the water! Inventive! :cheers:

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Back on topic, the cutouts were pretty cool, would be interesting to see more of a closeup of the engine one. Thanks for sharing!

Sponsored

OP
OP

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
Back on topic, the cutouts were pretty cool, would be interesting to see more of a closeup of the engine one. Thanks for sharing!
Originally it was a pink kids sand shovel wedged under a plastic paint roller tray liner with a hole cut into the low point. It's all fixed now, finally. I was pulling 10 gallons a day when the humidity outside was up. ;)

I gotta go back tomorrow and get the truck. If they're still open I might snag a few more pics, and some of the GT500's.

OP
OP

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
Thank you to whoever fixed my pics !!

OP
OP

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
I googled the cutaway today and as best I can tell this car was in the Saleen store showroom at one point. It was cut by laser and I don't think there was ever a second one. The Boss S is one of 50 for the model year. $90k.
Sponsored