SloRyd

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Do the EBs have engine sounds pumped in the speakers?

Sound tube was the 1st useless piece of plastic to get yanked out.

To think someone got paid decent money to add that thing...ugh:lipssealed:
Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Sorry Mik.... the Shelby does not pump sound..... sorry bud.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Yes, because they are clearly inferior to the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race.
Bask in the glory, peasant!

20201011_133515.jpg
This is how I game... Scored an RTX 3090 a month ago. 16 core 3950x, 128gb ram, 4.5tb in SSD's.

2 34" ultrawides makes for fun split screen in games that support it. About to put a 65" 4k screen next to those two on the right. I just won it from work so it needs to be put to use :)

5C9D13B4-ECA7-4F1B-B65A-25661A19479D.jpeg

6798F93B-DE62-4752-8444-7DFE5A104FB8.jpeg

But they ARE curved :)

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Nope.... your GT has the fake sound via the Sound Tube... the Shelbys have a mechanism that allows the speakers to dampen the harmonics to subdue the drone of certain frequencies through the stereo system... it’s not fake, just muffled to reduce
Yall never learn...

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
I managed to grab a 5950x. Still waiting on 6800XT stock to...exist...

I also have a non-zero amount of SSD storage.
Nice. I wish I waited a few months to build my box but I wouldn't have been able to score the 5950x probably. 2020, the coolest year for tech that you can't buy.

Just to keep this mustang related. If it wasn't for my PC addiction, my mustang would have more mods :) But then again, the PC does actual work.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SloRyd

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Converting gasoline into happiness is the most important work of all. OP was concerned about people discussing other manufacturers/vehicles. It turns out we spend just as much time talking about literally everything else.
In fairness, not concerned.
I was just as confused as to why people would come to a Mustang forum to talk about getting rid of their Mustang.. or what kinda car they should get. For me the reason I’m on a Mustang forum is because I love Mustangs... and plus I assume most of the answers would be bias based on where I was asking them.
People on here talking about selling and I’m over here trying to figure out where I’m gonna score another engine and trans to build with my kid so I can have a stand by and keep this thing forever..

drjeff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT premium convertible, Kona Blue, 3.55 gears, active valve exhaust, 401A, safe and smart, B&O, polished aluminum wheels
Most of the issues I had were actually mechanical in nature along with a side of fraud. I had a 2010 Tiguan and a 2011 Jetta Sportwagen Diesel.

Tiguan issues: The TSI motor had a notorious issue with their timing chain tensioners. The car was on a CPO warranty and I managed to complain enough about the ticking and clattering that I got it fixed under warranty. It also had a pano roof that the drains clogged on and soaked the floor of the vehicle. Ended up selling it after only 2 years of ownership.

Jetta TDI issues: Bought this one new, and the pano roof failed about 2 months out of warranty. This required essentially everything from the waist up in the interior to be removed. Finally we also had the Diesel gate issue. Prior to that news coming out I'd ordered my truck from the ford dealership as they didn't have one configured the exact way I wanted it. It took about 2 months it to get built and take delivery. I did not work out a trade-in deal on the Jetta Sportwagen as I was going to sell it privately and they were as easy to sell as a Subaru or prius here in the pacific NW. The week before I took delivery of the F150 the Diesel gate story broke. Values of those TDI's plummeted and I ended up taking a bath and selling the car for thousands less.

In retrospect I should be declined the settlement (which was 1/2 if you sold the car) and sued VW on my own. Long story short, they lost a customer for life.
Yikes that’s horrible. Sorry man.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
In other news... saw this the other day... thoughts? :giggle:

1609650994604.png
I think the website of the place is down... Tried to check it out.. Makes me wonder about the car :p

Sponsored
OP
OP
SloRyd

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I think the website of the place is down... Tried to check it out.. Makes me wonder about the car :p
I pass by this place every night on my way home from work.. this night I was sitting at the light and looked over and almost snapped my dam neck. I have never seen it before or after.
This place is in a strip mall.. I’m not sure I would bring my Fusion there for an oil change.
The money that is in that parking lot every day is tho is insane..Rolls, Bentleys, Lambos.

OP
OP
SloRyd

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I pass by this place every night on my way home from work.. this night I was sitting at the light and looked over and almost snapped my dam neck. I have never seen it before or after.
This place is in a strip mall.. I’m not sure I would bring my Fusion there for an oil change.
The money that is in that parking lot every day is tho is insane..Rolls, Bentleys, Lambos.
And when I say in a strip mall.. I mean they have a double glass door they drive the car inside

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
In fairness, not concerned.
I was just as confused as to why people would come to a Mustang forum to talk about getting rid of their Mustang.. or what kinda car they should get. For me the reason I’m on a Mustang forum is because I love Mustangs... and plus I assume most of the answers would be bias based on where I was asking them.
People on here talking about selling and I’m over here trying to figure out where I’m gonna score another engine and trans to build with my kid so I can have a stand by and keep this thing forever..
Given the S550 has been around for 6 years, the topic of the vehicle S550 owners might trade for next doesn't seem out of place to me. Some people get restless and bored with what they have, even when it's excellent.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Lets make a car that's a little tough to get in and out for some people even tougher, lol

TC
Sponsored