Sponsored

Thought this was a Mustang forum?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, there ain't many options with Mazda
it's perfection out of the box, so why would you sully it? Most times discounts are negligible but I've seen pricing of 5 grand off in our local area. I found it very interesting that selecting the automatic transmission meant you lose a whole bunch of the trim upgrades. It's a non-subtle "you're stupid enough to choose an Auto, we dumb the car down", from the factory. Should be done more often.

1972_todd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Fusion Titanium, 20' Mustang GT Premium
Op, I get it. Anonymity, an opinion, and a keyboard are dangerous to our Mustang forums and many other things in our world. It's a scary reality and will continue. Learning to skip by that sort of content will make your browsing time more enjoyable. Definitely can't control it, so don't acknowledge. Just my 2 cents.

Sponsored

IamCDNJosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 F150 3.5EB FX4
I like all kinds of cars (Subarus and Toyotas being the exception here) but just happen to own a couple of Ford's right now.

My next car purchase probably won't be a Ford, not because there is anything wrong with them, rather I'll want to try something else.

In my younger years I was more brand loyal but saying brand x is better than all other brands is about as rediculous as arguing over video game consoles.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Exactly.

"Why didn't you buy a Camaro" is just one of the many annoying threads.
To be fair, I think the same person posted the same question on Camaro6 substituting the word "Mustang" for "Camaro". Likely just someone looking to stir the pot. And too many are falling for it.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I like all kinds of cars (Subarus and Toyotas being the exception here) but just happen to own a couple of Ford's right now.

My next car purchase probably won't be a Ford, not because there is anything wrong with them, rather I'll want to try something else.

In my younger years I was more brand loyal but saying brand x is better than all other brands is about as rediculous as arguing over video game consoles.
In the past I have made the mistake of buying different brands of cars for variety. I wish I hadn't sold my Mustang.

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Bask in the glory, peasant!

20201011_133515.jpg
That's a tiny screen. And where's the surround sound!!!!

I play COD MW on a PS4 on my 50" TV with either 5.1 surround, or Sony Platinum head phones. It's a very immersive experience.

And now there's the PS5 with better FPS and resolution.

But, MW is kind of a sucky game....so there's that.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i

I play COD MW on a PS4 on my 50" TV with either 5.1 surround, or Sony Platinum head phones. It's a very immersive experience.

I helped the original developers of COD. I refused to play any version of it when they were replaced. I play Ghost Recon and other co-op games; I'm too old for PvP games, reflexes aren't what they used to be.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
The more cars the merrier, it's like bbq potato chips or women, one can never have enough.

TC

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
To be fair, I think the same person posted the same question on Camaro6 substituting the word "Mustang" for "Camaro". Likely just someone looking to stir the pot. And too many are falling for it.
To be clear

He posted it here first and people on THIS forum asked him to post it there as well because they thought it would be interesting.

He has since told both forums he decided to get the camaro. So it seems it did turn out at least somewhat useful to him.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt

32 inch is supposed to be the best size for gaming. Its what i and a lot of friends used when i played COD competitively.

That said, i now play on a 68? Inch. Because its cool.
Sponsored