Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
  • Banned

At least if I mess up I got no one else to blame. In a case like this I’m sure L&M will fix it but technically there’s no warranty on that engine
Sponsored

Last edited:

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
Don't read too much into it. Even the best of the best intercourse the K9 every now and then. Give Westside Performance in Houston a call and ask 'em about the cam bearings in my '66 Chevy big block. They'll know the car and the motor... lol. Told me it was the most expensive warranty job they ever did.

Sponsored

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Plenty of these “famous” YouTubers around my area. Complete clowns when it comes to car knowledge and always wanting something for free and expecting an already successful business to do things for them just for “YouTube” support as if all the teenagers watching and 90% of ppl who can’t afford to build a proper car will be bringing any business to shops. All click bait and no damn sense yet they are successful at capturing viewers and sponsors for the builds but once something goes wrong they blame everyone but themselves because they can’t read a Lund Ngauge or do a data log without looking at seeing hieroglyphics. WOT pulls on a car clearly going lean then Pops a window in the block then blame tuner and or engine builder.

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
He’s certainly done a good job in ruining a great car from the factory. I don’t need any of this guys advise at all.

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
The guy's either making tons of money off YT/sponsorships or he's living past his means. He started out with a 2018 EB, then traded that after maybe a year for a GT, then put lots of money into the GT then got a GT500. All in like, 3 years.

There was another YT guy he hung out with that after going to the track broke his car, was making videos about not being sure about how to pay for what broke, and now he's got a built TT setup on it.

I'm not sure if these guys have a habit of pretending to have less money than they do, or that once they get SOME money, they break the bank with mods and new cars hoping that YT views will cover the debt. One way is being a bit dishonest, and the other is just being financially stupid.

94Mustang302ci

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
The guy's either making tons of money off YT/sponsorships or he's living past his means. He started out with a 2018 EB, then traded that after maybe a year for a GT, then put lots of money into the GT then got a GT500. All in like, 3 years.

There was another YT guy he hung out with that after going to the track broke his car, was making videos about not being sure about how to pay for what broke, and now he's got a built TT setup on it.

I'm not sure if these guys have a habit of pretending to have less money than they do, or that once they get SOME money, they break the bank with mods and new cars hoping that YT views will cover the debt. One way is being a bit dishonest, and the other is just being financially stupid.
3p89jftrqzfjxxgz3tza8vmh0tl66zsn.jpg

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0

#zander13

remember watching him beg for money at a gas station (iirc) from his followers. That’s when I stopped paying attention to him.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
#zander13

remember watching him beg for money at a gas station (iirc) from his followers. That’s when I stopped paying attention to him.
Say what? You’re kidding right?

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP

They do make good money off sponsorships. But what many people don't realize is a lot of these YouTubers have their channels set up as LLCs. Many of them also probably push the accompanying tax laws to their limits. I doubt a single vehicle in Hoovie's or Cleetus's fleet is in their personal names. If they over-extend themselves I'm sure their personal finances are completely safe and the LLC itself will just go under, at which time they launch a new one and keep going.
Sponsored