Sponsored

This is the brand new 2021 Mustang Mach-1

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
That yellow one keeps popping up. Disappointing if this is the only option for UK, and no handling pack version
Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
That yellow one keeps popping up. Disappointing if this is the only option for UK, and no handling pack version

If it's for the UK it'll be for the US also

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
So this interesting related to colors.....Jacked this from another thread on here.....according to this sheet the Mach 1 will only be available in 8 colors......

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/fordmedia/North America/US/product/2021/2021-ford-whats-new.pdf

Also...doesn't apply to Mach 1 unfortunately but they do not make mention of "Lucid Red" which is supposedly replacing "Rapid Red".......I personally love Rapid Red so it's a shame it won't be offered on the Mach 1...at least for the first year....

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
So this interesting related to colors.....Jacked this from another thread on here.....according to this sheet the Mach 1 will only be available in 8 colors......

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/fordmedia/North America/US/product/2021/2021-ford-whats-new.pdf

Also...doesn't apply to Mach 1 unfortunately but they do not make mention of "Lucid Red" which is supposedly replacing "Rapid Red".......I personally love Rapid Red so it's a shame it won't be offered on the Mach 1...at least for the first year....
This confirms that there are no changes to the MY2021 Mustang besides colors. Quite disappointing

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Still waiting to see a black one. With the hood stuff and side stripes might look awesome.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
No Carbonized Gray either....which would be better than silver.

Darker = better.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Yeah....

So ideally "my" Mach 1 would be a Handling Pack with the A10 in either Carbonized Gray or Antimatter Blue. Oh, wait, no can do. Almost forgot the 500+ HP that would have been ideal too.

Last edited:

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
They are allowing customer orders for the Mach 1, it’s just that all the dealerships I talked to that were actually going to receive a Mach 1 wanted a markup
Ok that is good. The ADM will not last long I suspect, so waiting a bit will save you from that. How much under MSRP is probably a bit more tricky unless you don't want to go through the ordering process and wait and see if they sit like the Bullitt's. I think I will wait to see if they come out with a Grabber Blue variation in either a Mach 1 or Boss. If not, I am happy with what I have.

Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah....

So ideally "my" Mach 1 would be a Handling Pack with the A10 in either Carbonized Gray or Antimatter Blue. Oh, wait, no can do. Almost forgot the 500+ HP that would have been ideal too.
No, you can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometime you find
You get what you need

jgilkey

Threads
Reaction score
Website
locusautomotive.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2021 Mach 1
Has anyone been able to confirm sync 4 for the 2021 MY?
No. The only thing confirmed is sync 4 in the Mach E. I doubt the 2021 Mustang will have it. The current sync 3 premium display is the sync 4 base display, so the dashboard would have to change in all vehicles to get it. I have reached out to the Ford developer group about this and several other items. They haven’t replied in months after multiple attempts (FWIW: GM hasn’t replied to their developers either).

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
just look at the 2020 Ford Explorer review by Savage Geese and you will kiss the shoes of whomever delayed Sync4 on the Mustang. What a piece of sh*t. If you want a tablet, buy an iPad or Samsung Note and hot glue it to the center console. It'll look better and actually work. In the mean time, god save us all from any more Sync from Ford. If I buy another Ford I'll be selecting the 4" display model here on out.

FunkinGoNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Carbonized Gray GT
No. The only thing confirmed is sync 4 in the Mach E. I doubt the 2021 Mustang will have it. The current sync 3 premium display is the sync 4 base display, so the dashboard would have to change in all vehicles to get it. I have reached out to the Ford developer group about this and several other items. They haven’t replied in months after multiple attempts (FWIW: GM hasn’t replied to their developers either).
I agree that there's some work to be done to upgrade the center console, but it's not something that's a stretch. From what I read, the edge will be upgrading to sync 4 for 2021
Sponsored