Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia
I love the look of it, the better trans is awesome, it has more power than a GT, better suspension, I think it looks better than a GT350, better torque for non racing driving - cool car!!!

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
And the base cloth seats in that combo..
Nobody is going to put extra value on color or cloth seats... If I get one in 2022 after the hoopla has long since died down and they are being discounted like any other GT I am getting cloth seats because I'm ripping them out and putting Katzkin in their place and I also will have nothing to do with the electronic dash nonsense.

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A
Don't really have patience/interest to watch videos. But what I will say about "parts bin" vehicles is that I'm a fan. I have a 1991 Suzuki GSX1100G bike, which is also from the parts bin - GSXR1100, Boulevard, I don't know what else from Suzuki. Pretty soon now it will have been rocking for 30 years. It didn't have a long production run, but there's something to be said about taking proven bits off the shelf and concocting something greater than the sum of its parts.

Sponsored

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
Don't really have patience/interest to watch videos. But what I will say about "parts bin" vehicles is that I'm a fan. I have a 1991 Suzuki GSX1100G bike, which is also from the parts bin - GSXR1100, Boulevard, I don't know what else from Suzuki. Pretty soon now it will have been rocking for 30 years. It didn't have a long production run, but there's something to be said about taking proven bits off the shelf and concocting something greater than the sum of its parts.
My words exactly. I believe it will be a great car.

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
Again, not a Boob tube watcher myself. One video in your old mustang was enough... Sorry no views from me.

But, having a 18 pp1 A10 car the Ford Performance part #’s for the new diff and trans coolers might be an aftermarket option. No interest in 55-60k Mach 1 myself.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
With all the extra parts, and wider wheels/tires, probably even fatter than the 3,850-lb Bullitt. It's hard to call such a pig a 'sports car', like some here wants to call it. Ha ha. To me, it's more of a sporty heavy coupe :). And yes, I own one, but I'm not blind. :D.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Nobody is going to put extra value on color or cloth seats...
I disagree (in 10 years). I believe there are some who find value on obscure combinations when looking at these cars later down the road.

Muevelos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium 2017
With all the extra parts, and wider wheels/tires, probably even fatter than the 3,850-lb Bullitt. It's hard to call such a pig a 'sports car', like some here wants to call it. Ha ha. To me, it's more of a sporty heavy coupe :). And yes, I own one, but I'm not blind. :D.
It's a Sports car. Not that hard to understand.

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
They announce a weight on fatty yet ?
Hey, hey, hey - I think you need to say "mass of the metabolically challenged" instead - don't hurt the Mach 1's self-esteem.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
He said "limited edition" so means won't be coming to UK
It could be limited to 7500 units per year. That would still be enough to support worldwide demand. It's been homologated for worldwide sales. You've seen the RHD Mach 1 at Flatrock. If it's going to other RHD countries there is no reason it can't come here.
Sponsored