Sponsored

This is the brand new 2021 Mustang Mach-1

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
nope, just the fighter jet gray, and the velocity blue. I believe they are the only two mach 1's ford has right now. there are some photoshopped ones in other colors but they are not actual pics
there is a yellow one too.
2021-mustang-grabber-yellow.jpg

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
It's a cryin' shame Ford didn't bother to put hood vents in.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Yes but no guarantee this isn't for Oz and not the UK. They'll make up some nonsense that it doesn't comply with EU regulations even though that's not relevant anymore. Or we'll get a really dumbed down version. Not a fan of the rims on that one, much prefer those on the grey/silver version.

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Stangmode's video. If you're not a fan, keep it on mute, at least until the end where you can here the Mach 1 start up.

Also, a few errors in the narration. The Fighter Jet Gray IS available on the non-handling pack (he refers to it as the Performance Pack).

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Stangmode's video. If you're not a fan, keep it on mute, at least until the end where you can here the Mach 1 start up.

Also, a few errors in the narration. The Fighter Jet Gray IS available on the non-handling pack (he refers to it as the Performance Pack).

I like the look of trust fighter jet grey Mach 1 more than any other mustang, period. I’d supercharge that and leave it as is. Just beautiful.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

Thanks for posting. It was good to see the car in a video, but ugghh he misspeaks a lot and says incorrect things a lot. I probably couldn't do better, but that's why I don't try to make videos.

Sponsored

EvilMerlin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
201 GT350 - Lead Foot Grey with Black stripes.
I really don't understand the hate for the Mach1. GT owners are getting a bit uppity me thinks. I do think the Bullitt was a bit to specific and limited appeal.

But the Mach1 is a bit more known in the Mustang world.

The 03 and 04 Mach1s sold out and sold well.

So I'm wondering if the Mach1 for 2021 is going to be a 2 year or 5 year special edition. If 5 year it does bring us to the new Mustang model...

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
So I'm wondering if the Mach1 for 2021 is going to be a 2 year or 5 year special edition. If 5 year it does bring us to the new Mustang model...
S650 is coming for the '23MY, so we'll have two years of Mach 1 :like:

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
Just got back from Carlisle...I am going to do my best to get an Orange non-track package Mach 1. Car looks phenomenal to me.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Errrrr, hood vents? Yep, it has hood vents, just as all '18+ S550s do.

If you mean a shaker, it's already been explained that to make it functional would have meant a mess of trying to duct air to the actual intake, and it wouldn't have offered any more performance so they didn't do it. Besides, the shaker was never stock on the '69/70, it was always an option.
Sponsored