Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Yep, all very confusing........if there are no changes to the '21MY, why the looooooooong wait until its launched in January?
Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I wonder if Ford with some a last hoorah on the S550 and maybe do a Boss Mustang in 2022/2023?

Sponsored

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Yep, all very confusing........if there are no changes to the '21MY, why the looooooooong wait until its launched in January?
Because there are so many 2020's sitting on lots, they want to clear out as many of those as they can before releasing any info on the 21’s.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I wonder if Ford with some a last hoorah on the S550 and maybe do a Boss Mustang in 2022/2023?
This Mach 1 is the last hurrah for the S550. With S650 coming for the '23MY, you'll get two years of Mach 1 and that's it.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Where is the rear deck lid spoiler and orange colored Brembo brakes ? :inspect:
Deck lid spoiler is indeed missing on this one, but as a Tooling Trial car and not full production. The orange Brembo calipers are only on the Appearance Package (which also gives you orange accents on the stripes and an orange stripe on the seats)

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Because there are so many 2020's sitting on lots, they want to clear out as many of those as they can before releasing any info on the 21’s.
Nope. They're still producing '20 model year cars, so its not as if they're waiting to clear existing stock.

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Deck lid spoiler is indeed missing on this one, but as a Tooling Trial car and not full production. The orange Brembo calipers are only on the Appearance Package (which also gives you orange accents on the stripes and an orange stripe on the seats)
Yes, red calipers on the Base model.

Sponsored

Fly2High

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
maybe it was in the 2021 spied thread? but i believe that same picture is in there but zoomed out and you see a yellow 2018+ front bumper which seems to confirm no facelift on the regular GT

edit- it was this one posted by twin turbo. It’s an Ecoboost so i guess that doesn’t fully confirm anything but it’s a good guess the GT is the same.

3AEA82EB-81AF-4195-A60A-917F32FBDF30.jpeg
a buddy of mine has a Velocity Blue EB and it does not look that dark of a blue. It looks lighter. Not a fan in person but some of the photos looks great. Then again, I thought the fighter jet gray was nearly white and instead it is really WW II Mustang gray. Not bad but I liked it better as an off white with the black and orange vinyl.

John_B

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Sold
a buddy of mine has a Velocity Blue EB and it does not look that dark of a blue. It looks lighter. Not a fan in person but some of the photos looks great. Then again, I thought the fighter jet gray was nearly white and instead it is really WW II Mustang gray. Not bad but I liked it better as an off white with the black and orange vinyl.
Velocity blue changes pretty drastically depending on the lighting, especially in pictures.

MustangJoe84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 GT, 1998 GT Sport, 2003 Mach1, 2015 GT
Iconic Silver.............these were just posted on the Carroll Shelby Racing FB Page
21MY Mach 1 Iconic Silver 1.jpg
21MY Mach 1 Iconic Silver 2.jpg
Twin Turbo, thanks so much for posting this.
Great that more colors are being shown, and this one has the stripes applied!
IMHO I think the lighter colors look good.
I hope that some of these Tooling Trial cars are being produced to show them off at events.
Any confirmations if the MAch1 will be at Carlisle Ford Nationals in 3 weeks?
I really need to see this base car in Oxford White, red accent stripes and red painted calipers.
Maybe someone could photoshop the silver car......

MustangJoe84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 GT, 1998 GT Sport, 2003 Mach1, 2015 GT
Also, the more I study the front grill, the surround area appears to be flat black or grey, with just the center honeycomb/fog light area gloss black.
I really like that touch!
I would do the fog light covers in flat black or grey to tone down the gloss.
Sponsored