This is the brand new 2021 Mustang Mach-1

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for posting these!
I mentioned this in an earlier post, but it seems that either someone mixed up the tire sizes on the press photos, or just an honest mistake due to the units being pre-production units - the tire sizes on the press photos are not the same as this car at Tulsa.
Maybe they had more than one Handling Pack Mach 1 prototype, or, they switched tires.
-The above pics show a front tire of 305/30/19 - same as the specs listed
-Meanwhile, press photos/vid show a higher sidewall tire of 305/35/19 (the same size as the non-R GT350 rear tire)

20200621_092425.jpg
ms34.jpg
m2.png
m36.jpg
2019 PP2 had the same tires

Performance Package – Level 2
0" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: fordngbs-antenna-re; line-height: 1.1; color: rgb(16, 43, 78); margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 15px; font-size: 22px;">$6,500 S4

Add
The Performance Package – Level 2 includes:
• 19-inch x10.5-inch (F)/19-inch x 11-inch (R) Dark Tarnish Painted Aluminum Wheels
• 305/30/R19 Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tires (Summer Only)
• Brembo Six Piston Front Brake Calipers w/Larger Rotors
• "Engine Spun" Aluminum Instrument Panel
• Gauge Pack (Vacuum and Oil Pressure)
• High Performance Front Splitter
• K-Brace
• Large Radiator
• MagneRide® Damping System with Track Inspired Calibration
• Strut Tower Brace
• TORSEN® Differential with 3.73 Axle Ratio
• Unique Rear Spoiler
• Unique Track Inspired Chassis, Stability Control, EPAS, and ABS Tuning
• Unique Track Inspired Springs and Sway Bar

Mustang Fastback only.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I don't know if anyone caught it, but you can definitely get the handling package with the 10 speed auto based on that video that was posted.
I hope you’re right but this is all we have to go on so far.

The Handling Package – exclusively available with the Tremec™ 3160 6-speed manual transmission

The car is still a long way off so maybe after hearing from the fans they can figure out a way to make it work.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
I have found fully loaded widebody 2019/2020 392 Challenger selling now for under 50K with power dollars discount and dealer offered ones.
I only found a couple within a 500 mile radius of me and both over 400 miles away. I still haven't decided if I want the WB with its pros and cons or a 1320 or the 50th. I really want to see some of the SS and gold rush in person.

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
Are those cooling vents in front wheel fender liner ?
Looks like it. Seeing as the bumper has open/functional vents, I'd guess they vent out into the wheel wells there.
pixlr_20200622180950961.jpg

So I'm still a little confused on the appearance package after watching the video. Does anyone know, can you get the Jet fighter grey color combo with orange stripping and brembos in a non-handling package Mach 1?
It doesn't seem like you can't get the appearance package without first having the performance package. I guess all appearance package cars will be manual only.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
There's 30-odd new 2019 Helcat's for that price too at one dealership.
No way under 50k. Koons did have some base models with no options and manual for just over 50k last time I looked, but you have to add at least 2k to their "wow" pricing to be accurate of what they actually charge. I sure wouldn't want to pay that much for a new car (even with over 700hp) that has cloth seats and is not auto. Plus on the street they are barely faster than the Scat Pack because you can't hook up all that power unless you put some huge wheels with sticky tires on the back.

Sponsored

Arknsawchuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

0" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: fordngbs-antenna-re; line-height: 1.1; color: rgb(16, 43, 78); margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 15px; font-size: 22px;">$6,500 S4

Add
• 19-inch x10.5-inch (F)/19-inch x 11-inch (R) Dark Tarnish Painted Aluminum Wheels
• K-Brace
• Large Radiator
• Strut Tower Brace
• Unique Rear Spoiler

Mustang Fastback only.
They may have change the tires out since they did run it on the track in Tulsa. Although in the rain and very damn slow the day I was behind it for the parade lap.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
It doesn't seem like you can't get the appearance package without first having the performance package. I guess all appearance package cars will be manual only.
Yeah, that’s not true. Appearance Package is separate and available on all Mach 1’s. Handling Package is also separate. Even Ford isn’t dumb enough to only have the AP only on M6 cars, I hope. :facepalm:

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 GT350R, 2020 Explorer ST
I must say that the more photos that I see of the aircraft gray the more “me likey”!!! One of my favorite color schemes to compare to from a day long gone...
224A961B-1D14-4C9D-A126-4FF46370F333.jpeg
2DDC7125-C84D-41D4-A7F9-4ED24756E9BD.jpeg

LastV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
1993 Fox 306, 2020 301A PP2
Vehicle Showcase
For purposes of ordering I initially thought they'll just make a 'Mach1' package that can be selected from the standard or premium GT screen. But they'll probably instead create a different category and use the '600' series nomenclature.

600A = cloth seats, standard dash/301A, AE, Magneride
601A = leather seats, digital dash/401A, AE, Magneride
Then toggles for Recaro, Appearance package (body color), Trans, Voice NAV and Handling package.

Why voice NAV as separate? Because it's the easiest $800 in profit Ford has ever made.

The full-zoot Bullitt is $54,500. With Guzzler that can go to $56,000. If they go any higher they're gonna have a serious sales problem IMO. I reckon the 'base' version will be at least $47k. Premium would add at least 4.
Do you think the Mach 1 will be available with Analog Gauges and at a lower price point then? Upgrading (and paying for it) for Digital stuff is a HUGE make or break point for me...

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase

Add
• K-Brace
• Large Radiator
• Strut Tower Brace
• Unique Rear Spoiler

Mustang Fastback only.

So it comes with plastic Fender Liners from factory now :)

Maybe some PP2 users can try to source those over the ZL1 or RockBlocz?

Others will start having top add on the MP 350 style rocker winglet , but might not line up at right height as the front winglet

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I only found a couple within a 500 mile radius of me and both over 400 miles away. I still haven't decided if I want the WB with its pros and cons or a 1320 or the 50th. I really want to see some of the SS and gold rush in person.
Seen all of them in person, Hellraisin is good SS is good, gold rush is like it makes Ford Sunset Gold look better. it had a green hue to it and I could not get the "gold nugget or actual gold" sense from it.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
No way under 50k. Koons did have some base models with no options and manual for just over 50k last time I looked, but you have to add at least 2k to their "wow" pricing to be accurate of what they actually charge. I sure wouldn't want to pay that much for a new car (even with over 700hp) that has cloth seats and is not auto. Plus on the street they are barely faster than the Scat Pack because you can't hook up all that power unless you put some huge wheels with sticky tires on the back.
I shied away from the scat pack due to high rate of being stolen in my area along with the local service departments getting all bad reviews.

mnm4ever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, MR2 Spyder, Sea Doo HX
Welcome back Mach 1 :like:
I think the grill is the best part! Always loved the lights in the grill from the early Mustangs and the S197s. When I first got my 2015 I searched for a grill with the lights in it, but no one made it. Maybe now someone will.

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

Add
• K-Brace
• Large Radiator
• Strut Tower Brace
• Unique Rear Spoiler