Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
That's what camber is for.
A) doesn’t defeat the problem, in fact it would make it worse legally. It’s a vertical clearance, not planar with the tire
B) that would significantly impact ratings on the car due to massively increased tire wear with how much camber would be required.

Noir5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT premium, 2001 mustang v6 4.3 h/c/i
Vehicle Showcase
love there bringin out the foglight grille, built one as a project during the rona' lockdown using a BOSS 302 grille. they shouldve used the tribar for the mach1 and leave the normal one for next years GTs.
E2657534-3077-4-E4-C-B034-C0-D295637-C2-F.jpg

Alex1979

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
They do say in the article projected at 480, I would say that they wouldn’t even say projected unless they were shooting for something else. Didn’t this power thing happen with 2013 GT500, was rated way below the final product?
7357D8CB-9375-4B0D-A4DD-CFF0EDA5D34C.png

Sponsored

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
Because the Mach 1 has been a much anticipated car and when it revealed Ford laziness in styling is very disappointing. What we are getting is a refreshed Bullitt, with better transmissions true but still a Bullitt. Look at the wheels on the blue car Bullitt wheels and I'm willing to bet the the front bumper cover is the same one for the 2021 Mustang refresh. We should have seen this coming when Ford revealed the 2.3L High Performance Package.

wdmp_200510_00263.jpg
Weak wheels and tires. As commented above, it's just a warmed over Bullitt with different transmissions, stickers and some cooling apparatus for the tiny minority that might sniff out a track once in a blue moon. Had it showed up with 525 horse and the A10 had all of the same options as the manual variant I might have been interested. Instead - pass....

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Did anyone else noticed...

In the interior shot of the HP, the light switch is the one that has the fog light button? I wonder if there will be a option to have them from the factory. :inspect:

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
The motor trend article says the cover in the “fog lights” can be removed for extra cooling on track days.
I almost mentioned that in some photos, it looked like they were actual holes, but I figured it might be just the lighting (they may have not even been removed, but neat that they can be).

Alex1979

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
love there bringin out the foglight grille, built one as a project during the rona' lockdown using a BOSS 302 grille. they shouldve used the tribar for the mach1 and leave the normal one for next years GTs.
E2657534-3077-4-E4-C-B034-C0-D295637-C2-F.jpg
beautiful car, wish they used the tri bar pony emblem here too

Sponsored

Concrete GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red Vert
Weak wheels and tires. As commented above, it's just a warmed over Bullitt with different transmissions, stickers and some cooling apparatus for the tiny minority that might sniff out a track once in a blue moon. Had it showed up with 525 horse and the A10 had all of the same options as the manual variant I might have been interested. Instead - pass....
I think half assed would be a good term to describe this car. I never remember the Mach 1 being a track focused car anyway but more of a street bruiser.
They should have given this thing the GT350 heads cams and intake and a flex fuel key where you can bring it up to about 550 crank HP and offer it with the A10 and maybe a limited number of tremac 6 spds
This thing is just not very well thought out.

stang-man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GTPP
Looks good. Don't like that wheels on the standard car. Perf Pack wheels look great.
Very interest in this. Will be ready to trade my 17' in on one.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The front grille is absolutely hideous, but hopefully it can be replaced easily with a regular one. The hood decal is ridiculous too, but you can order the car without it. Or just remove it. I'm not a fan of spoilers, so the huge rear piece would be a problem for me, but I assume most folks looking for a PP2 car like that one, like the 'boy racer' look :D. At least it comes with PS4S tires, and not cup, like regular PP2s. And for those who prefer a Tremec over a Getrag (not me), it also comes with one... as well as an auto. The only thing left to know if it's worth for the price, is the damn price. Ha ha. But my guess is Ford dealers will make the same stupid mistake they made with Bullitts, which is ask for the moon for them initially. But that's why I could buy mine cheap, so I didn't mind. Ha ha. But it's simply not a good business decision IMO. We'll find out soon enough :).

stangman638

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Velocity Blue
Oh and the MSRP on my 19' PP2 was close to 52k. No way this ride fully pimped out is under that. Slap some ADM and you're easily in 60s.
Easily in the 60s and you aint getting that gt350.... your getting a rebranded bullit with a tremec .. and thats if you chose to go manual. I bet ford is going to make more profit in the mach 1... alot more profit.. over the gt350