Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
I hope you’re right but this is all we have to go on so far.

The Handling Package – exclusively available with the Tremec™ 3160 6-speed manual transmission

The car is still a long way off so maybe after hearing from the fans they can figure out a way to make it work.
Maybe they don't have enough confidence in the 10r80 yet for it to be "track ready". It's a really good transmission. I love mine. But the paddle shifting leaves a LOT to be desired, IMHO. It's response lacks crispiness, for the lack of a better term.
Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
if I was in the market if not $$$, Id get the base A10 Mach 1 with all features, swap out the decklid for something like a satin black Drake Shelby GT spoiler, Id probably also devalue the car by putting cervinis stalker style hood on and reapplying Mach 1 style satin vinyl hood accent on covering the ram air hood section and put "RAM AIR" on each side of the inlet. I also probably would just remove the side vinyl stripes, the white color striping below the black does not look good to me, and the way they apply the side stripe is it cuts short of the front wheel well as if its too short with larger gap vs the rear wheel well.

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe they don't have enough confidence in the 10r80 yet for it to be "track ready". It's a really good transmission. I love mine. But the paddle shifting leaves a LOT to be desired, IMHO. It's response lacks crispiness, for the lack of a better term.
I will agree that the paddle shifters are very slow to respond. that is my only complaint.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
I am digging the base blue one more after watching the walk around video. I'm not a huge fan of the wheels though and wonder if there will be an option for another wheel? Also I'm not sure if they said too much about the interior except for the optional appearance package with the stripe. It would be great if you could get some different color seats like ceramic, red, tan or even grey with it. Has anyone heard anything else about interior options?

AJMTZ985

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe.
I am digging the base blue one more after watching the walk around video. I'm not a huge fan of the wheels though and wonder if there will be an option for another wheel? Also I'm not sure if they said too much about the interior except for the optional appearance package with the stripe. It would be great if you could get some different color seats like ceramic, red, tan or even grey with it. Has anyone heard anything else about interior options?
It would be a shame if there were a lack of options and It feels like that will be the case. If it doesn't have much over a premium... might as well get clothes and get custom leather for the same price as recaros

Sponsored

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
Problem with that is I don't believe you would get the heated and cooled seats unless you get it through the aftermarket leather place and it wouldn't be the same.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
What exactly is included in the appearance package.

In the video posted with the walk around it is stated that the A10 can be had with the handling package.

Jet fighter grey was one thing that only is available with the handling+appearance package. Is it the rest the caliper color and stripes in the appearance package?

Bear376

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 EB, 2013 Mustang, 2017 F150SC, 2019 Flex
Vehicle Showcase
https://youtu.be/XtCNzlB9e3M might answer a few questions. It is a pity that nobody seems able to accept the need for compromise anymore. It is a much better car than expected.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Will the Tremec TR3160 manuals be equipped with rev-matching? GT350s reportedly don't have it... but not sure about 2019s. Just curious.

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
In the video posted with the walk around it is stated that the A10 can be had with the handling package.
Not quite. He said its the first time the auto is available with the "performance package".

That's a bit confusing because, as we know, the auto is already available with the Performance Package (PP1). Did he mean first time available with the PP2 (which is pretty much what the Handling Package is in terms of wider wheels/tires)?

My guess is the auto will NOT be available with the Handling Pack (as per the spec sheet). Which is a shame.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I asked Evan about it let's see if he can bring some clarity to it.

Not quite. He said its the first time the auto is available with the "performance package".

That's a bit confusing because, as we know, the auto is already available with the Performance Package (PP1). Did he mean first time available with the PP2 (which is pretty much what the Handling Package is in terms of wider wheels/tires)?

My guess is the auto will NOT be available with the Handling Pack (as per the spec sheet). Which is a shame.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
the auto is already available with the Performance Package (PP1)
if you look at Ford parts descriptions, actually the 'PP1' isn't the performance package, but the PP2 is. I think within Ford (engineering) the PP2 is regarded as the Peformance Package and the PP1 is called something else (Sport?). The PP1 was originally probably the 'GT Handling package' or GT Sport Appearance package' until the morons in Marketing bastardized the nomenclature.

So under the proper designation, he's most likely correct.

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
when should we see the build and price up on Ford website or any other Mach 1 colors for reference?...
would like to see the Twister Orange to help with my decision on purchase....

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
when should we see the build and price up on Ford website or any other Mach 1 colors for reference?...
would like to see the Twister Orange to help with my decision on purchase....
I'd say October or November
Sponsored