This is the brand new 2021 Mustang Mach-1

Fly2High

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Been to the Roosevelt Nature center at Jones Beach. Once in a while the AOS astronomy club has open access there or you can join the club for more access times.

Another club ASLI views at the Vanderbuilt on the north shore. At least each gives you a view north or south with less light pollution.

Also, several go out to the North fork to the Custer observatory.

You can also get a park pass that allows specific access to certain parks after sunset.

In a pinch, I have gone to Syosset across from the high school. It gets pretty dark at the Stillwell Nature preserve. They have been changing things so that might not stay a good spot.

My big task is grinding a 18" mirror and make a custom scope.
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Been to the Roosevelt Nature center at Jones Beach. Once in a while the AOS astronomy club has open access there or you can join the club for more access times.

Another club ASLI views at the Vanderbuilt on the north shore. At least each gives you a view north or south with less light pollution.

Also, several go out to the North fork to the Custer observatory.

You can also get a park pass that allows specific access to certain parks after sunset.

In a pinch, I have gone to Syosset across from the high school. It gets pretty dark at the Stillwell Nature preserve. They have been changing things so that might not stay a good spot.

My big task is grinding a 18" mirror and make a custom scope.
I used Montauk point and Lido Beach.
Great Italian restaurant in Lido Beach by the way, owned by a local newscaster.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Really, I thought MyColor was only on the digital dash? What changes exactly? Is there a halo ring around the gauges?
Đśy 2017 has MyColor on the gauges and the numbers and lines and arrows change in the color I want and you can have your own one. I keep mine on Ice Blue as is easy on the eyes but when I want to channel my inner Need For Speed i switch to Orange. My ambient light is obviously Blue.

Back on the topic Jim in the video said there will be a Ford Performance color for 2021 which will not be available on the Mach 1 what is the color which I guess will be GT500 exclusive ?

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Ok...in this video at around the 2:10 mark he is saying that these are the same size exhaust tips at the GT500....Is he referring to the NEW GT500 as in 5 inch tips?? If so, then that is Awesome as the GT500 tips are big!! The sound on this car is also Big! Can't wait to order!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Ok...in this video at around the 2:10 mark he is saying that these are the same size exhaust tips at the GT500....Is he referring to the NEW GT500 as in 5 inch tips?? If so, then that is Awesome as the GT500 tips are big!! The sounjd on this car is also Big! Can't wait to order!!
Yeah, that's what he said. But all previous videos have stated they are 4.5"

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, that's what he said. But all previous videos have stated they are 4.5"
Ok..so...which is it?? Lol....also, at around the 6:00 mark...he said there will be less cars available than the demand and also right now for just 2021 model year which I am sure will turn into 2 years (2022 also )....here come the ADM's for sure. Why on earth does Ford continue to do this and play all of these games?? Also, a low build it seems for the appearance package! Build for demand for the run of the model years for goodness sake! The very first thing out of the dealers mouth is "Oh well, you know they are very limited so we have no choice but to mark these up due to very limited availability....JEEZ Ford Really???? Stop the nonsense already and let all of the people who want one get one without having to face paying the ADM. I never would pay an ADM but then that means for a lot of us that refuse to pay the ADM it will be a long wait unless we find one at MSRP early on and even that sucks!. Seriously Ford WTF?? :explode::explode:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Seriously Ford WTF??
marketing 101. always pretend your product is exclusive even if it's as common as talc powder.
If it's really limited, it would be because they inked a contract for say 5000 units of Tremec gearboxes. Shelby annual prod was something along those lines was it not?

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
marketing 101. always pretend your product is exclusive even if it's as common as talc powder.
I certainly understand but that is not going to stop the dealers from their everlasting ADM BS and that's the line they are going to constantly give until they possibly sit on a bunch of them just like the bullitts....only then will a lot of them have to give in....I have been buying cars for 30 years and this is the one thing that burns me up the most! Just get the cars in the customers hands at a fair price and let us all enjoy them without getting ripped off!

Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
So, anyone have any idea as to whether the fighter jet gray/orange combo will be married? I really want FJG, but don’t really want the orange accents

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
As far as "limited editions" go, the 2008-2009 Bullitt was a limited edition. Unlike the 2019-20 which were not limited to a certain amount. Ford intended the 2008 Bullitt to be limited, but they continued them over to 2009 because they did not sell the number in 2008 they believed they would. I bought a 2009 as cheap as any 2009 GT premium back then.

The proof of this is that Ford did not number the 2019 Bullitt strut braces as they did in '08-09. The only number was on the dash plate.

I would not worry about availability unless you want one asap.

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
So, anyone have any idea as to whether the fighter jet gray/orange combo will be married? I really want FJG, but don’t really want the orange accents
All indications are that the Appearance Package is FJG + orange accent stripes + orange calipers + orange seat stripe. All in or not at all.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
All indications are that the Appearance Package is FJG + orange accent stripes + orange calipers + orange seat stripe. All in or not at all.
Yeah, that’s kinda what I was thinking, but I hoped that maybe someone would know more than me. I REALLY want FJG, but I don’t want all the orange stuff, especially the seats. I’d love if I could just get a standard stripe color with it, and I’d even settle for a stripe delete on the FJG that also applied to the calipers and seats

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Or I wish they just offered a better blue for the car. Kona would be ideal
Sponsored