Sponsored

This is OBNOXIOUS, PS5 and X box Series X availability.

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
So I was looking to get a console for fun/relaxation/amusement, and discovered neither of those are available anywhere.
Apparently, there are "bots" that go around and buy up as many as possible when they become available, so "scalpers" can
sell them for profit. What a real shitty thing to do. Retailers really need to ration these things.
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
They do ration them. I’ve gotten 3 ps5’s myself. Got one for every person that asked me to get one.

I walked right into Walmart everyday at same time, friend worked there and told me the schedules of shipments and I just grabbed one daily.

they handed them out first come first serve. Walmart quit selling them this way in my area, but yeah.

they are coming in, just gotta be first

But I’ve never seen an Xbox x myself always empty shelf

call your local Walmart and ask how they distribute ps5’s, each store is different.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GMONSTAH

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
They do ration them. I’ve gotten 3 ps5’s myself. Got one for every person that asked me to get one.

I walked right into Walmart everyday at same time, friend worked there and told me the schedules of shipments and I just grabbed one daily.

they handed them out first come first serve. Walmart quit selling them this way in my area, but yeah.

they are coming in, just gotta be first

But I’ve never seen an Xbox x myself always empty shelf
Oh c'mon! Lazy asses need to get their own asses to Wally World!

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Eh. I was free and they weren’t, one was for my gf’s brother, me and my best friend.
It was for Christmas, I live in a more vacated area, so people weren’t rushing my Walmart

the other Walmart’s,people was lining up at like 2am in morning waiting to see if stores had any. No one does that in my area.

OP
OP
GMONSTAH

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Just irate I can't just order one from somewhere. This sorta thing seems to be the trend these days; any new release is hoarded then Ebay'd... 🙄

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
One of my friends husband bought one off ebay for 1000 and received a bag of concrete. He then bought another one off Facebook.

OP
OP
GMONSTAH

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
6-700 bucks on eBay with bids...🙄🙄

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Its like this for all electronics. I was going to build a new computer, but then people got the crypto mining bug again. Now even 2 year old midrange cards are selling for $800. AMD's new CPU line is unavailable until March at the earliest. Apparently the pandemic drove up electronics demand 10fold.

OP
OP
GMONSTAH

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Look at this asswipe, 3 boxes...

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 11.16.21 PM.png

OP
OP
GMONSTAH

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Time to implement one sale per ID per month!

Sponsored

BeastAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
I was able to get my Xbox one series X on Walmart online. It took a few attempts for my wife and I, but were successful in the end. Has been a great upgrade from my Xbox One.

OP
OP
GMONSTAH

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I was able to get my Xbox one series X on Walmart online. It took a few attempts for my wife and I, but were successful in the end. Has been a great upgrade from my Xbox One.
I had an Xbox one X for a while then sold it, figured I'd try something new this time and go with the PS5.

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Its like this for all electronics. I was going to build a new computer, but then people got the crypto mining bug again. Now even 2 year old midrange cards are selling for $800. AMD's new CPU line is unavailable until March at the earliest. Apparently the pandemic drove up electronics demand 10fold.
Have you looked into built to order gaming PCs? I've been reading that companies are really upping their game (no pun intended) the last couple years and because of what you mentioned it's really hard to beat them on performance value. Unless of course you want to build it yourself, which I respect.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
6-700 bucks on eBay with bids...🙄🙄
This was back before Christmas. He ordered it weeks earlier. It sat at usps hub 2 weeks before arriving, box looked repackaged, he thinks usps actually swiped at the hub

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I love my Ps5, can’t say I’d ever want Xbox. I have PlayStation plus prepaid til 2035 myself. Lol bought 20 years worth at once.

I didn’t like the new Ps5 controllers because they felt bigger than my PS4. But now I love them.

I put the ps4 pro in another room, now I’ve been buying cross gen versions of games
And my gf plays on PS4 pro and I play Ps5 same games together. Works out nicely

PS4 games work on Ps5 but if you pay a few extra you get Ps4 and Ps5 if they offer it, so the 5 gets upgraded graphics but can have two consoles play same purchase
Sponsored