Sponsored

This is OBNOXIOUS, PS5 and X box Series X availability.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Just looked through all of the posts, does anybody know when they will be back in stock? Also when do you guys think they will release a refreshed version?

I remember I bought the 60G PS3 Day 1 for $600 only for them to release a cheaper, better version. My PS3 got the Yellow Light of Death like 3 different times.
Sponsored

Bandi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
It's been the same deal with Nvidia's 3000 series graphics cards. Really hard to come by unless you eyeball the inventory for sites and some brick-and-mortar stores all day.

OP
OP
GMONSTAH

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
So this morning I actually had a PS5 in my cart on the target website, went to pay for it, but it had old credit card info., went to edit payment method, and BOOM, transaction gets killed, gone from cart...

OP
OP
GMONSTAH

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Yup, that's been the story since launch, especially with Target. You need to have everything ready to go, and even then you can get locked out. I've heard rumors about physical stock incoming though. I'd say hang tight and call your local store occasionally.
If you call my Target, the very first thing that comes on, is an automated message saying PS5's are to be bought online only. When you go to the electronics section, there's a big sign on the display case where they would have otherwise been, stating, online ordering only...

Brutal!

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
They're only fueling the problem :facepalm:
well, actually they are SOLVING the problem. People who want (I would say 'need' but we're talking a stupid gaming console here) it so bad they will buy at ~any price are helping the market determine demand and price curves. As all the 'gotta have it' guys are no longer in the market the price will steadily come down till it's back to MSRP and you can buy them the live-long day. But if a seller/store ordered too many based on the erroneous demand being expressed currently, they'll end up with a warehouse full of product they can't sell and you get the console without the steep ADM, and even below MSRP because inventory costs money.

Hmm, why isn't this called an ADM thread? :)

I'm just wondering where are all these rich people with all this disposable cash when the economy for a huge swatch of American workers has been in the toilet for a full year.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Glad I landed an rtx 3090. Consoles can kiss my pixels for awhile. Or a few years

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Glad I landed an rtx 3090. Consoles can kiss my pixels for awhile. Or a few years
6880 x 1440 split screen is great. All while mining ether in the background :)

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
60FD392F-0A59-424C-9D68-ABCD7DCC4C29.jpeg

Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
You buy a $1500 GPU...and use it to play rocket league :facepalm:

I don't care how many blocks you're chaining in the background, you load up raytraced Minecraft like the card was made for it!
It plays ALL the games except exclusives :)

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
I'm just wondering where are all these rich people with all this disposable cash when the economy for a huge swatch of American workers has been in the toilet for a full year.
People aren't going out every night wasting money on bars, eating out and other bullshit. Alot of the stuff is shutdown and there's nothing really to do so the people that are well off are just stacking money and making impulse buys.

It's one of the reasons why the used car market has sky rocketed. I got a watch the other day and the salesman told me last year was the biggest year they had. I was planning on getting the watch later in the year but since there's nothing to break up the monotony I decided to just get it now.
Sponsored