Thinking of selling 2018 GT350 - need help with value/pricing

Wildwildwest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Looking for some pricing guidance and I will post an actual sale in the ”For Sale” section. The details:
  • 2018 GT350 white w/blue stripes, recaros, owners kit, Shelby car cover, 2334 miles.
  • went into service Nov 2020 (original factory warranty until Nov ‘23)
  • transferable extended ford premium care and maintenance through 11/3/28 or 3600 total miles.
  • own out right
  • Ford performance
  • Ford performance oil air separator passenger and driver side
  • Ford performance air raid filter
  • Ford performance hood struts
  • Ford performance “GT350 spec” door sill plates
  • Ford performance Blue coil covers
  • Steeda clutch spring and perch
  • Ford certificate package gt350 + frame
  • Jeager Brothers Splash Guards
  • Lloyd’s GT350 Trunk mat
  • Steeda jacking rails
  • Ford trunk net
  • Power stop z26 brake pads
  • Shelby gt350 front splitter (not installed/spare)
  • Shelby white shift knob
  • Big worm GT350 side stripes and splitter letters
  • Covercraft car cover
  • Resonator Delete LTH 2.75” (not installed)
  • 6GR Sevens 11 ET24, 11.5 ET56 satin graphite 19” w/Michelin PS4S 305/30/19, 315/30/19, and Ford TPMS, DP (20 each) black long (2.02” length) and short (1.35” length) lug nuts spline
  • Zl1 add on wicker bill
  • Ford Performance rear seat delete (not installed)
  • Ford GT350 OEM M16600GT350A track pack rear spoiler(spare not installed)

I have all original parts in perfect condition (original Wheels/tire, shift knob, sill plates, valve covers, air filter, clutch spring/perch, Car has never been tracked or abused. Has not used any oil.

thinking of selling cause I just don’t have time to drive it much now that I work from home and to cleanup garage and simplify things as I look towards retirement.

Thanks in advance for any help in value/pricing and helping with my decision to sell. What I have researched on internet varies widely but most common seems to be in the $60k to $70k range minus the extras which may or may not be of value depending upon buyer person preferences.
Sponsored

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Keep it, put some numbers on the side, drive it like you stole it. We only get one life to live!

Seriously though, you need to decide what you want to do with it. Not really up to anyone besides yourself. I'd say you are spot on between 60k and 70k. I personally wouldn't pay more than mid 60's for something like your car, but my valuation and reality are probably different. The Gen II motor is a definite asset on your car. Being stock with low miles is definitely an asset.

Post some more pictures.

Good luck!

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Keep it, put some numbers on the side, drive it like you stole it. We only get one life to live!

Seriously though, you need to decide what you want to do with it. Not really up to anyone besides yourself. I'd say you are spot on between 60k and 70k. I personally wouldn't pay more than mid 60's for something like your car, but my valuation and reality are probably different. The Gen II motor is a definite asset on your car. Being stock with low miles is definitely an asset.

Post some more pictures.

Good luck!
List for 65K and see what happens. I don't think anyone would pay more than that for a 2018 non-R GT350 just based on listed prices I've seen on autotrader, etc.

Also, just FYI 2018s have the "Gen I" motor. The major updates to the engine that people like to term "Gen II" occurred for the 2019 and above cars.

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
List for 65K and see what happens. I don't think anyone would pay more than that for a 2018 non-R GT350 just based on listed prices I've seen on autotrader, etc.

Also, just FYI 2018s have the "Gen I" motor. The major updates to the engine that people like to term "Gen II" occurred for the 2019 and above cars.
Ahh, man you are right. Good call. Regardless, I would still put numbers on the side and drive it like it's meant to be driven!

Sponsored

Fambreezy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT-350
If you plan on selling you need to do it sooner rather than later or plan to hold the car for a while if you are looking to get max value. Car market is beginning to struggle. Lots of repo’s and the market itself is correcting. 350’s in general been on a steady decline the last few months. I would list at 66k and be prepared to take a little less than that for it. I would also take the wheels and tires off and sell them separately. You will get more of your money back doing it that way.

OP
OP

Wildwildwest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Thanks for the feedback and comments, much appreciated. Thought originally I might track it (have never done that with any car before). Then as my time constraints have become consistent, I thought just use as a fun street car. Now it just feels like $s sitting in my garage and not getting any use/enjoyment out of it. Began thinking it might be better to go to someone else who will use/enjoy it more.

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
When you retire maybe you will have more time to track it? Seems like 70% of the people I meet at the track are retirees just having fun. At least in my run groups (intermediate).

OP
OP

Wildwildwest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Maybe, although my wife has different ideas of how we will spend our time…lol. And, retirement it’s a couple years away.

Sponsored

Johnnydarkgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R, 91f150,Lexus GX460 , 1965 Mercury comet cyclone 4speed
Vehicle Showcase
Bring a trailer would be a great venue, you agree on its reserve, they charge you 99$ , take a bunch of pictures if they agree to list it . It’s go time about 2 weeks after your agreement.

OP
OP

Wildwildwest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Thanks for that info. I have seen threads on here discussing bring a trailer, but hadn’t thought of that for a sale Avenue. I will investigate.

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Good luck with what you decide. I'm also considering selling mine as the market is still pretty strong.
Sponsored